Followers 0

Master Sword Katana Design

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Master_Sword_Katana_Redesesign_by_HylianForrunner.png

So what do you think?

Posted

THAT'S AWESOME!!! :ohmygod:

But it would be better if the hilt was angled upward, like the real master sword. The down curve thing looks kinda goofy XD

Other than tha it's pure awesomness ^^ And why such a bent tip? XD

Posted (edited)

THAT'S AWESOME!!! :ohmygod:

But it would be better if the hilt was angled upward, like the real master sword. The down curve thing looks kinda goofy XD

Other than tha it's pure awesomness ^^ And why such a bent tip? XD

To me it makes more sense to have it downward for the katana-type blade.The blade is for slashing,and if it were angled upward,the handguard would simply get in the way.

And I hear katana blades are curved at the tips,and that's just the way I do single edge blades.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

Nice detail in the wrapping of the.. uh... handle/grip? Sorry, i don't know technical terms with swordz.

Posted

Nice detail in the wrapping of the.. uh... handle/grip? Sorry, i don't know technical terms with swordz.

It's called the hilt.Thanks!

Posted (edited)

that is AWSOME :joy: :joy: :joy: in fact a looong time ago when ww was releasd i thought that there should be more forms of the master sword to choose from :D

Edited by real link (see edit history)

Posted

'Mmyes, I quite liked the hilt.

But overall quite awesome.

Posted

To me it makes more sense to have it downward for the katana-type blade.The blade is for slashing,and if it were angled upward,the handguard would simply get in the way.

And I hear katana blades are curved at the tips,and that's just the way I do single edge blades.

Yea, makes sense =D

I can never get the curve right in my drawings =(

Posted

dont be mad but here is some constructive critisim ok the blade needs to be longer compared to the hilt and the curve for katana gos the whole blade not just the tip and it kinda looks like the dragon long sword in runescape but other than that great job!

Posted

dont be mad but here is some constructive critisim ok the blade needs to be longer compared to the hilt and the curve for katana gos the whole blade not just the tip and it kinda looks like the dragon long sword in runescape but other than that great job!

Might be an excuse,but the page I was using wasn't big enough for me to draw the hilt and get the full design that I wanted.Thanks for the advice!

Posted

The handle is awesome! The blade seems a bit short to me though.

Posted

man i want to be a swordsmith so bad...when i do, ill make this and sell it too you HF

Posted

As Kantana Desing I like it :)

Good job :thumbup: