Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I challenge 3 of you to a 4 person Brawl in SSBB!

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The date is any day three of you are available. That includes now. You have as much time as you have when three of you sign up to prepare. The First three to sign up will recieve 10 rupees each. All I ask in return is that you tell me how to make custom taunts. I will be waiting. The limit for preparation is half an hour. Post your Friend codes for the Wii and SSBB here. You can find my friend codes Here and Here. I Will be waiting. But as soon as You have signed up, PM me. Or jsut post in this topic. Whichever you find quicker. I will be waiting.

Posted

Ok, I want to. To make custom taunts, go to your friend roster, and at the top, it has your info. Select that and a menu below that will open up with arrows pointing different ways. Put them in.

I'm good almost anytime, as long as I'm not in school.

Posted (edited)

YAY!!! >=D im good after....noon. Like..almost right after.

And i already added you to my Wii and Brawl =D

My code is on my profile btw.

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Ill do it! :D If its on a weekday, I'm usually good from 3 PM and up.

My code is 0645-5489-4952.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The brawl will take place as soon as I have enough free time. Note that if I say I will be on but am not, It is because I most likely got forced off.

At the very least, the brawl will take place this week. I will make sure to add the other two of you.

I will anounce when I am ready. Note that it could be any day this happens, so I suggest you stay on for as long as you can.

Another note: "When I have enough free time." Is most likely the weekend, so I'd start to prepare for then. You will not be disqualified if you log off, (that includes me) however you MUST post here your reason.

Alright, now that that's settled, All that I ask of you is for you all to tell me where you live, so as to know what to expect when and/or if the game lags.

EDIT:

Remember, prepare becuase It could be ANY day. That INCLUDES today.

GET READY!!! I'm ON NOW!!!!

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

TML:

I forgot that I had social counseling today, and my bro's B - day is on Thursday, so open dates are Wednesday, Friday, and the long Weekend.

It MAY happen to day, but that the chances are slim,

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

I am currently available on Friday, from 7 - 8 pm. Make due for then. But take note that I might be online today. The date is still when I am available, (Today is wednesday.) But I will be having unnofficial brawls on any day before that. So for today, the time is 6:00, so get on NOW or as soon as you read this message. Note: When I say I am waiting, for future reference, It means that I am on.

Posted

Big Mama should add me. I totally have taunts that so perverted you'll be like, "WHOA! D:"

Just kidding. My taunts are Phoenix Wright influenced. Because Phoenix Wright is bomb.

Posted

Big Mama should add me. I totally have taunts that so perverted you'll be like, "WHOA! D:"

Just kidding. My taunts are Phoenix Wright influenced. Because Phoenix Wright is bomb.

Sure you can join. The date is officaly friday, from 8 - 7:00 pm, but I now have a new rule: Anyone who is available shall have a one on one preparing round. If more are available, then they can come too. The unnoficial dates are before and after Friday, but not on Thursday because that's my bro's B - day.

Say, Joshizzle, you want to go now? Just post your friend code here or a link to yours and you can get mine.

Posted

Just post your friend code here

Note the Brawl card with my name, number and top four in my signature.

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I can't brawl Anymore today. Reason? My brother.

-----EDIT-----

Change of plans. My family is going to Red Lobster, and my Brother will be having his friends over, so It is now set from 8:00 - 9:00. This is important, so I suggest anyone I have PMed this message to should check the topic regularly.

Posted

What time zone are you in? :P That's important...

Posted (edited)

Eastern.

I'm available now.