Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The 9th Guardian

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm new at the forum and so this is actually my very first post. This story came to me as an inspiration from the zelda game itself as are most of these fanfics anyways. I hope you all like the first chapter.

Chapter 1: It was Raining

It was raining . . .

Lightning struck down revealing a figure. A boy near the age of 16 was sitting on the side of a cliff holding in his hands a necklace with a locket on it. Tears were pouring from his eyes as he thought about what had happened on that day. So much had happened and all so quickly as well, the boy didn

Posted (edited)

This is awsome! :D Great job. I hope to see more.

Oh, and since this is your first post, welcome to Hyrule.net. I'm Oh Noes.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Alrighty then. Not many comments, but it's only the first chapter. Get ready for the second one. It's not as long as the first chapter, but remember, there's more to come.

And here it is.

The boy sitting on the cliff in the rain holding the locket we all know now is Link, the only survivor of his villages attack and who vowed vengeance on the foul beast who destroyed it.

Still crying from the lost of his loved ones and how it all happened so suddenly out of nowhere, Link did not notice the group of squirrels (that he almost landed on) who were now staring at the saddened boy up in their tree.

Another lightning bolt struck down and took out the tree the squirrels were in. The tree came tumbling down and landing right next to Link, who didn

Edited by twilightinthedark (see edit history)

Posted

ooh i wish navi fit for a companion but i think it should be a talking squirrel :joy:

Posted

Well here's the third chapter to the story, criticism is always appreciated by me. But not flames. Flames are bad.

The sun had risen to a new day for both the land of Hyrule and more importantly, it was the beginning of Links quest to save it.

Link had eaten a well cooked meal (considering that it was cooked by an old man in a cave) and had gotten ready to go out with sword in hand, ready to take on the world for what it meant to him.