Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Downloadable content for Twilight Princess (Wii)!!!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe they'll do the same as they did with OoT use the same sprites to create a alternate dimension(termina) :D but if they put in dungeons that dont fit into the storyline it'll be kinda wierd <_<

Posted

I kinda hope the downloadable contents are new locations, as well as new side-quests and such.

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='15980' date='Nov 6 2006, 06:36 PM']No I dont think so gingerlink. You all know guys' we are zelda fans :D and we have already finished ohter games, like WindWaker, Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask and Master Quest! :) And it have been told that this game is more made for newbeginners, if he or her have not play Zelda before. <_< And of course he is made for Zelda Fans too. We would know all the caricters from the other game, (like goron) but it would be harder for newbies to know them.

So it would surely take me at least less than 70 hours if I would rush the gameplay. :( But like you said, there are quests that I forgot about. :) So I would check every place were I could posable go to. Up hills, down lakes, get lost in the woods, talk to almost every person in the game. And of course ENJOY the backround. The places, ahhhhhhhhh NEW ZELDA GAME. Im so Exciting. :P

But I forgot about the Wii control. It would be harder to play with the remote at the first week. You will turn in to Pro about 2 weeks or more.

-----------------

And one question! This post include mirror world. (the different about Wii and GC) Does that meen he would be left handed and all the dungions and the wold would be MIRRORD??!? :unsure: If so that would be hard too go to friend and play GC version. Boath remote and mirrored world! :o[/quote]
Whoa lol, first off, when did nintendo say TP was aimed at newbies?? I remember hearing that TP was made with the hardcore fans in mind, which explains why we've waited so long for it! Wind Waker was prlly the one aimed at new fans because it only had 5 (VERY) easy dungeons and lasted like 2 weeks!
I'd be very dissapointed if Nintendo ever made a zelda as easy as WW again! But anywho i hear ya this is deff not a zelda to rush through even if its longer than OoT, I've been waiting for a zelda like this since back in 99 when i beat OoT, and i cant wait much longer!!!
------------------
as for the Wii/GCN mirror world idea, even though i dont like that i think it pretty much is official, which has motivated me to try and get the Wii but what they mean is all the right turns that you would take in the Wii to get somewhere, will be a left turn in the GCN, so hypothetically lets say hyrule castle will be on the left side of the map in the wii, on the gcn version it would be on the right, but as far as links hand goes i remember hearing link was gonna stay left handed in the version anyways! and a completely mirrored version wouldnt be good cause then we'd be reading everything in reverse kinda like this, or should i say
this like kinda...or maybe... siht ekil adnik :D
lol