Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reuters covers Wii Fit

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Reuters reports on the impending North American [i]Wii Fit[/i] launch. The video article after the jump.

------

[center][/center]

North America is the last of Nintendo's four major Wii markets to get [i]Wii Fit[/i]. It first released in Japan on December 1, 2007, followed by Europe April 25, 2008, and Australia May 8, 2008. [i]Wii Fit[/i] will launch May 21 in North America to the tune of $89.99.

Source: Reuters

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='146056' date='May 18 2008, 02:50 PM']North America is the last of Nintendo's four major Wii markets to get [i]Wii Fit[/i]. It first released in Japan on December 1, 2007, followed by Europe April 25, 2008, and Australia May 8, 2008. [i]Wii Fit[/i] will launch [b]May 21[/b] in North America to the tune of $89.99.[/quote]

[s]May 21? I thought it releases on the 19[sup]th[/sup]. Just look [url="http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/wii-fit-set-for-april-release-in-europe"]here[/url], [url="http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/hoiNtus4JvIcPtP8LQPyud4Kyy393oep"]here[/url], and [url="http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/aCGsEvMhsMDV-ZuXAXFSF3qHp6Ciwx_M"]here[/url]. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.[/s]

-EDIT-: It releases at the Nintendo World Store on the 19[sup]th[/sup]. But it releases Nationwide on the 21[sup]st[/sup].
...Lucky New Yorkers. :cry: :cry:

Posted

Lol. Well then. Lets hope Opera loses 5 pounds in a week with this.

Posted

i think 80$ is a little much dont you???? :D :D :D

Posted

[quote name='bellumslayer' post='146133' date='May 18 2008, 04:46 PM']i think 80$ is a little much dont you???? :D :D :D[/quote]

Not if opera likes it!!! :o_o:

Posted

[quote name='bellumslayer' post='146133' date='May 19 2008, 10:46 AM']i think 80$ is a little much dont you???? :D :D :D[/quote]

Think of how much the average [b]new[/b] video game is though.. so its rather standard, isnt it?

edit:
It might be different in America, but in Aus the average new video game is $100.

Posted

Looks p. cool.

And, it should sell for more, considering that it takes a lot more parts to build the Wii Fit than a regular video game disk. And it's only $20 more than a regular video game, in the United States. Unless video games are still at $60, I haven't bought one in so long, my brother usually buys them now.

Posted

[quote name='bellumslayer' post='146133' date='May 19 2008, 01:46 AM']i think 80$ is a little much dont you???? :D :D :D[/quote]

It's the same price as Guitar Hero with a guitar in the UK, if anything it's even cheaper than that over there! I don't see how it's any different when you consider there's the game and the balance board...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='146226' date='May 19 2008, 01:00 PM']It's the same price as Guitar Hero with a guitar in the UK, if anything it's even cheaper than that over there! I don't see how it's any different when you consider there's the game and the balance board...[/quote]
my thoughts exactly