Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Waiting...

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I got a new Zelda game 3 months ago. It was Legend of Zelda ALttP, and FS. I started up the game, and since I beat ALttp, I started FS. Now I'm at this screen saying waiting for more players of someing like that. I tried again 3 days ago and it's still on waiting. If I can't find the problem I might trade it to gamestop for a new Zelda game.

For now what how do I start the game without it waiting for 3 days striait!

Posted

I was going to be mean, but I knew it would just result in you whining.

To play a multiplayer game like Four Swords you need two other things to play. First you need a Gameboy Advance connecting cable that connects two Gameboys and the other being another game pak for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords. And also another Gameboy. Then, you start up both Gameboys with one game pak in each Gameboy and also have them already connected. You then choose the Four Swords option and it will see that these two Gameboys, who have Four Swords in them, are connected and you start playing. You need two people to play it, and if you have more, you can play with up to three other people. This game isn't searching for other people around the world that are playing, it's not an online type of Gameboy, only a DS does this. It's a really fun game, lots of different maps and such. Three different places to choose from, forest, fire, and water, and then when you get the keys from all of these maps you can go to Vaati's Palace. This Vaati isn't like the one in Minish Cap.

Hope this helps you.

Posted

Make sure you read the instruction manual from now on, okay? It's more helpful than you think.

Posted (edited)

None of my friends in my town don't have GBA's, and the ones that do don't like Legend of Zelda.

To Gamestop! I don't care about ALttP because I have it for NES.

Wait is this the same deal in FSA? I wanted to play two player mode with my friend. Can I use 2 GC controllers or do I have to use GBA's, and if I do, how am I supossed to get my GBA in my Wii?

Why must they make it 2 player? :(

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This is the SAME problem i had with my copy of the game.

(this is FSA im talking about.)

If you want to play the story mode or multiplayer with a friend, you need all GBA's.

But for one player story mode you can have either GBA or an NGCC.

(Also aLttp is for the SNES not the NES.

I prefer the SNES over the GBA.

Though the one i had was the GBA.)

Edited by Chef Nonsense (see edit history)

Posted

This is the SAME problem i had with my copy of the game.

(this is FSA im talking about.)

If you want to play the story mode or multiplayer with a friend, you need all GBA's.

But for one player story mode you can have either GBA or an NGCC.

(Also aLttp is for the SNES not the NES.

I prefer the SNES over the GBA.

Though the one i had was the GBA.)

Well... I still have it for SNES, but I still hate the game right now because I have to give away a ZELDA game!

Posted

Well... I still have it for SNES, but I still hate the game right now because I have to give away a ZELDA game!

You can always play the game by yourself, well, one stage, unless you're better than me at it. I've been able to beat the Ice stage multiple times by myself because I never have my friends come over. : ( And it's pretty easy, the only map I can beat is where you need to be on both sides of an enemy that moves on ice and hit it multiple times. Can't do any other boss, requires too much team work for one person.

Also, why do you need to give it away? You can always keep it... save it for later when you say, "Hey, I want to play that game again."

Posted

You can always play the game by yourself, well, one stage, unless you're better than me at it. I've been able to beat the Ice stage multiple times by myself because I never have my friends come over. : ( And it's pretty easy, the only map I can beat is where you need to be on both sides of an enemy that moves on ice and hit it multiple times. Can't do any other boss, requires too much team work for one person.

Also, why do you need to give it away? You can always keep it... save it for later when you say, "Hey, I want to play that game again."

You mean ALttP right? Because as you said FS is multiplayer. Unless... I have an idea!

Posted

Wait is this the same deal in FSA? I wanted to play two player mode with my friend. Can I use 2 GC controllers or do I have to use GBA's, and if I do, how am I supossed to get my GBA in my Wii?

You need a GBA to GC link cable, I reckon you could probabbly get one for $10-$15, these will work on the wii as well.

Why must they make it 2 player? :(

because it's kind of the whole point...