Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Speed Gamers: 7 Zelda Games in 72 Hours

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Last time, the game was for cancer. They didn't get done in time, but they raised $1090 for St. Jude's. It was a great success, and they need your help again! Whether you advertise or donate, anything is great. The marathon starts on June 13th. They are gaming for Autism this time, and will be raising money for Giggles- Therapy Charity. For more information, go to www.thespeedgamers.blogspot.com This WILL NOT be their last marathon.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Oh my God, seven games in THREE days!??! D:

They are so slow.

Posted

xD wow i finished 4 games in a day and with 3 left i could finish in 2 days.( -_- at least they tried -_0) :unsure:

Posted

you didn't watch it the whole way through. Lots of guys bailed out on them, and when there was supposed to be time for someone to eat or sleep, they couldn't because of the people who left them. And the last time this was put up, they weren't so slow, they were respected for what they were doing. >>

Posted

:cry::embarrassed: srry how am i suppose 2 know

Posted

The autism is a good cause,but I wouldn't support the therapy even if you threatened to turn my ribcage and all of the ogans behind it inside out and make it to where I'd live to experience the pain.All they ever do in therapy is tell you that you have problems,and if they don't tell you,the very fact that you're in there should tell you that people obviously think that something is wrong with you.I know this from experience,and I hate it.

Posted

heads will be shaved lol :joy:

Posted

The autism is a good cause,but I wouldn't support the therapy even if you threatened to turn my ribcage and all of the ogans behind it inside out and make it to where I'd live to experience the pain.All they ever do in therapy is tell you that you have problems,and if they don't tell you,the very fact that you're in there should tell you that people obviously think that something is wrong with you.I know this from experience,and I hate it.

It's not that kind. It's like the kind my Grandma is taking to help her walk again. Just visit the website.

Posted

Wow ._. I don't think that this is really possible...

I think LOZ's rather easy.... Not sure about AOL... But ALTTP... I think that would take quite some time... Wind Waker... I feel that would require a lot of effort and time... OOT and MM, Don't have anything on... They're not THAT hard... But I think it would take at least a day or two to complete them... And TP... I've not played yet -_-

Posted

Wow ._. I don't think that this is really possible...

I think LOZ's rather easy.... Not sure about AOL... But ALTTP... I think that would take quite some time... Wind Waker... I feel that would require a lot of effort and time... OOT and MM, Don't have anything on... They're not THAT hard... But I think it would take at least a day or two to complete them... And TP... I've not played yet -_-

They just missed it last time, so let's all hope that they make it this time! :D

Posted (edited)

Sorry for the double post, but the event is going on now. They are currently on OoT. they're trying to get 200 viewers, and are only 3 away! Please start watching!

http://www.justin.tv/thespeedgamers

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)