Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Guitar Hero IV

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes, this is true, Guitar Hero IV (4) (Not to be confused with the upcoming "Guitar Hero: Aerosmith", which is coming out June 29th, I believe) is being released in the US in the fall. The new game will include features such as: The most realistic drum set ever (It includes nearly every aspect of the drum in it, including 2 cymbals, and a bass drum-Similar to the drum set from "Rock Band") Vocals, Bass, A "Make Your Own Songs" Feature, where you create your own guitar, bass, and drum lines (Vocals will not be included) Then release them into the internet, where others can download and play them, and an unknown "Battle of the Bands" feature, most likely a version of "Battle" mode from Guitar Hero III (3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvK-uq_qXs's the link to the trailer.

I hope you enjoyed

Edited by Rumo of Zamonia (see edit history)

Posted

Oh My Gawd I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!

Posted

Any idea for what systems? Man, I'm already looking forward to the possible artists. :D

Posted

We needs it, PRECIOUS! GOLLUM! GOLLUM!

WE NEEDS IT!!! :crazy:

Posted

I heard they will have some Eagles songs, and Linkin Park. I wish they had some AC/DC though.

Posted

I heard they will have some Eagles songs, and Linkin Park. I wish they had some AC/DC though.

they do, it's "back in black" confirmed for a encore, ask me what bands their putting in, and i'll most likley know it, no joke!

Posted

i am excited but i never win *tear* my brother always beats me >.> but the game is fun!

Posted

It's confirmed for all systems... (Wii Ps3 Xbox 360) And will have a linkin park song (Apparently these creators have less taste than before)

Posted

you can, if you have it on xbox. But it costs monies