Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

runescape lol

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I played but most of my character stats was on classic. (i played for a long time then they made the new one and i still played classic) then they took classic away.

arod235 (if you really want to add me.

member : no hate paying monthly for a game.

Posted

username:

i dont have one T_T

member:

no i am not a member

Dont know what runescape is?

actually sorta...well no,not really i only know/heard of it

because my little 11 year old brother plays it..

darn it!

is it fun....? better yet...its probably addicting yeah?

Posted

When you first play runescape it does get it bit boring a little too soon. But it has my eye.

eye.jpg

Posted

username:

i dont have one T_T

member:

no i am not a member

Dont know what runescape is?

actually sorta...well no,not really i only know/heard of it

because my little 11 year old brother plays it..

darn it!

is it fun....? better yet...its probably addicting yeah?

RuneScape is a MMORPG (Massive multi-player online role-playing game) it gets updated about every week or so and it's just basically a copy of WoW (from sources) people say it is anyway... But other than that, last time i checked it had about 31 skills (attack, strentgh, defence, range, mage, slayer ect. ect. ect. it would be boring to list them all) you can sign up for a free account here: www.runescape.com (it's a browser site so i can't link the actual page) click the "Sign up for free account" button and do the stuff it states or whatever and if you don't start straight away, click the "Play runescape (Existing members)" select whatever definition you want (high or low) and click any world you wish, but you can only go into the worlds (which are servers, basically) that are grey and have less than 2000 (might've been expanded?) players and complete tutorial island and there you go, you're playing RuneScape.

Posted

yea metoo i want a wii

hey can i add u my user thing dranlen and member yep

Posted

I despise Runescape and everything about it. Crappy graphics, have to move with the freakin' mouse, you have to click on the enemy you want to attack, and many other things. If you want an awesome game, then play Maple Story!