Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Red vs Blue: Reconstruction

8 posts in this topic

Posted

www.redvsblue.com

Their new series has just gone up, which you can see just above, assuming their site isn't kinda broken by the number of visitors...

The first episode appears to make the series look more like a drama, but the closing moments hint at returning to its comedy roots.

Posted

Yeah it is like a drama now, or looks it anyway.

Im hoping it gets back into the comedy.

I still need to download the entire first seasons.

Posted

I hope its not comedy if it is i hope it has some drama in it it looks good. But I don't want comedy again not that he others weren't good but yeah i'm sick of em.

Posted

considering how the first episode ends, it would just be plain wierd going back to the other guys and it not being a comedy, there's nothing saying that that's all there's going to be to it, I mean in the whole first episode I say there's only one joke, so it should be interesting to see which direction they head in.

I'd rather it be a comedy though, things are far more entertaining when they make you laugh. They did a fairly good job with a short drama series with recovery one.

Posted

It would be nice for a bit of both. I like the seriousness, but without the lawlz it just isn't Red vs. Blue. Maybe some more dry humor and a little less blunt jokes...

Posted

considering how the first episode ends, it would just be plain wierd going back to the other guys and it not being a comedy, there's nothing saying that that's all there's going to be to it, I mean in the whole first episode I say there's only one joke, so it should be interesting to see which direction they head in.

I'd rather it be a comedy though, things are far more entertaining when they make you laugh. They did a fairly good job with a short drama series with recovery one.

Yeah Either way it looks pretty good but it'd be nice if it had both

Posted

Well, Washington's trying to be serious, but it doesn't look like the old guys are going to let him ;)

Posted

After all their success with the original series, I doubt that they'd go with a serious show. It's just not in their character. Anyways, I hope that they don't go into the serious type show, because god knows that other webshows that I've watched all fail at being funny, whereas RvB didn't.