Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you know about the Kamakaze?

4 posts in this topic

Posted

That Kamakaze is actually "Divine Wind"? When the Chinese armies were invading Japan by sea, a storm came along and wiped out the Chinese army. The Japanese, dumbfounded, thought it was a wind from there god protecting them, so they called it Kama (Divine) Kaze (Wind).

Posted

please don't post your whole post using colours like that that're hard to read against this background.

Posted

That Kamakaze is actually "Divine Wind"? When the Chinese armies were invading Japan by sea, a storm came along and wiped out the Chinese army. The Japanese, dumbfounded, thought it was a wind from there god protecting them, so they called it Kama (Divine) Kaze (Wind).

yeah, I found out about that a while back. Pretty interesting.

Posted

Actually,they were Mongolian armies.That's what I read."Kama"means divine,and"Kaze" means wind.Just felt like pointing that out.Odd,I was just thinking about this.