Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The return to Kolohint

13 posts in this topic

Posted

---------------------------------------

Chapter one. It wasn't a dream?

---------------------------------------

Link and Tetra watched as the sea went by. Watching for a place to start the new Hyrule. When suddenly from the crow's nest came a shout, "Land ho!" "What to do mean?" Tetra yelled, "This is not uncharted sea and there is nothing on my sea charts for here!" "Well marked or not there's island." Meanwhile Link was caught up in thought. Why do I feel like I've seen this place before, and why do I feel like there is anther presence in my body. So strong almost as if there where another me. "Well Link what do you think? should we check it out?" "Uh! Yeah! Sure. Wait what were we talking about?" Tetra sighed "Inattentive as ever. Set course for that island!" Link could only watch as the island got closer, and the odd feelings got stronger. When they were nearing the coast of Kolohint a young girl playing on the beach saw the ship and Link. She ran back to Mabe Village yelling "The hero has returned!" When this news got to Marin she ran to the beach herself. As Link, Tetra, and the others were getting off the ship Marin reached the beach. "It is true! Link you have come back." She ran up to him and cried tears of happiness into link's chest. Tetra was enraged at this and push her away. "Back off!" All this while Link had felt the presence growing stronger as more happened. "Who are you?" he asked, but somehow he already knew. Do you not remember? It is Marin. I know! I shall sing a song to help you remember." At that she started to sing the Ballad of the Wind. Link could hold it back no longer the spirit of a past life over came his body. "Marin!" "Link! You do remember." "How could I forget you?" "Link!?!" Tetra said distressed, "What is going on?!?!"

---------------------

End Chapter one

---------------------

Many things will be explained in the next chapter

Posted

Ooooh. Excellent idea!

This takes place after PH, right?

I can't wait until chapter 2!

Posted

I'm glad someone likes it it takes place around a few months after phantom hourglass.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter two. Tetra's message

-----------------------------------------

"Who are you?" Link asked Tetra. "What's going on with Link?" She said to herself, "He is acting awful odd. It's like a different him." then Tetra heard a voice not familiar at all. "A past life of his spirit has taken over his body. It happened from so many strong memories, but mostly of all the past life's longing to see Marin." The voice said. "Who are you?" Tetra the voice that the others were to busy to here. "I am Nayru goddess of wisdom. your friend has been reincarnated as we needed him now one of the past Links found himself in this land when the Wind Fish was dreaming of it. He never thought the was dream of the future. Now to find out how to get your Link back, I would suggest trying to find the Wind Fish." "Thank you Nayru. Alright Link you're coming with me!" She said pulling link away by th collar of his tunic. "But I want to be with Marin! Not some girl I have never met before in my life." "Never met before in his life? What do you think is up with Link?" Niko asked, "I dun know, but maybe we should follow Miss Tetra and find out." Gonzo replied. In the Kolohint library Tetra explained thesituation to her pirates, and the reluctant Link. "I don't know how we are going to find the Wind Fish. If what you said is true and the Wind Fish is not asleep he may not even be on the island."

-------------------------

End Chapter two

-------------------------

Posted

Oooh. Cool. Is Kolohint is in the future? When you mentioned Marin, I thought that maybe it was just frozen in time.

So Link was dreaming of the future. Crazy.

Posted

----------------------------------------

Chapter three Relationships

----------------------------------------

"Man you're going to help us are are you?" Tetra said bittersweet tone, "Well to bad because you have to." Just then Marin stepped out from behind a bookshelf. "Link I don't want you to go, but from what I've heard, it's best if we get you back to normal."she said in a voice almost too week to say it. "But what if I don't want to?" Link asked boldly, "What if I want to stay with you?" and then Marin and Link went to embrace each other, but just before it happened Tetra pulled Link away by the collar of his shirt. "WHY DO You KEEP DOING THIS TO ME??" Link yelled in unhappiness. "I have my reasons, I'm not telling them to you though." Tetra hid a blush did her Link know she liked him? She had never told him. Marin sighed and said to herself "It is what is best for him." then she went back to scourging the library shelfs for the information she needed.

----------------------------

End Chapter three

----------------------------

Posted

wicked :rockstars:

Posted (edited)

I like this I should stick to this story.

Wait isn't Marin, and Nyru characters from Link Awkening? I mean i've never played it so I could be wrong, but I read about the story of it sence I don't have an original Gameboy.

Wait never mind that last part I didn't read the whole top.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Wait. Does Link remember Tetra?

Posted

no he realizes that they had some kind of connection, but she's just a girl to him.

I'm taking a break. Writer's Block. Expect better and stronger chapters when I start up again.

Posted

Sorry, I'm a bit of a critic. I pay extra attention to the elements of stories and am quick to judge --- Me no likey...

Posted

I don't care what you think as long as there are people who do like it

-------------------------------------------

Chapter four the Quest Begins

-------------------------------------------

Tetra was debating what she was going to do with her new Link. "So when are we going back to Hyrule?" he asked more to learn how much time he had with Marin. "HYRULE IS FLOODED YOU MORON!" "How was I supposed to know?!!?!" At that a little fight broke out between the two of them. Then Marin walked up, "Um, Tetra. Right?" "Marin!" Link yelled getting up and running over to her. "She wanted to talk to me." Tetra said as she pulled him away by the collar of his tunic. "Now what did you want to say?" "I've found something out about the location of the Wind Fish."

------------------------------

End Chapter four

------------------------------

Cliff hanger :evil:

Posted

I am sorry for the double post but I wanted my readers to see I was up again

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter five Beyond the Silver Lining

---------------------------------------------------

"Well," Tetra asked barely noticing that Marin was helping them, "Where is he?" "Martha's bay. Every ten year he comes to listen to Martha's song and relax." "Well then it looks like we're in luck then," Link said triumphantly, "I happened to make friends with Martha when I returned her necklace." Link was pretty proud until he saw Marin's expression, "I'm afraid it won't be that easy, you see just recently an ill wind swept through the island, and many were affected by it and became hostile and unable to tell friend from foe. Martha was affected the worst. Many of my friends in animal village were affected too. I think the Siren's instruments might be able to cure them." She said, "But you put them back were I found them before the ill wind got the monsters feisty?" Link predicted. Marin nodded. "Well that's just great!" Tetra said. She went storming off upset about who Marin and Link were getting along so perfectly.

------------------------

End chapter five

------------------------

Posted

Expect a traditional long review about your writing mechanics and plot soon. :o

As a disclaimer, anything I say about your fan fiction is for positive criticism only, and is not intended to offend you or the story. Even if it appears insulting, it isn't. Please consider my point of view and use it to your advantage; at least I take the time to tell you what you can do to improve.

A side note...

I haven't beaten LA yet. But I know the general gist of it.

Sahaqiel