Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tingle...

25 posts in this topic

Posted

who doesn't like tingle? i mean, tingle is the essence of zelda, without tingle there wouldn't be a zelda. tingle generates awesomeness lol

Posted

:wacko: Its kinda weird though, I mean Tingle isn't in either twilight princess or phantom hourglass. :wacko: So how can Tingle be the essence of zelda if he isn't in every game????? :wacko:

Posted

Tingle is actually in a relationship with me.

\o/ Woo! A relevant and funny comment!!

Posted

:unsure: Alright so some say he's gay and some don't, i have no evidence that tingle is gay, other then his jumpsuit, but 4 some reason i think he has a crush on link... y u might ask? becouse when u do have the maps decripted or whatever u wanna call it he copy's links little stance when he gets something. but i do think Tingle is an almost worthless character and if u play 4 swords adventures 4 Gamecube, he is a theif. which makes me hate him more, Tingle may have been usefull, but otherwise he is (in my opinion) one of the most anoying characters in Zelda History!!!!

but i still think he is gay... :embarrassed:

Posted

Gay is not a synonym for stupid, nor should it be a term used to degrade people...
Tingle does seem pretty gay.
And you know what?
He's awesome.
The only thing I dislike about him is the high map prices.
But a man in green tight's gotta' make a living, right?
Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't think Tingle is gay at all. I believe he's very heterosexual. He just hasn't found anyone that likes him in the Hyrulian world.

Just because what he wears may look "Gay" to you, doesn't mean that the person wearing it is gay. Just because he dances "Gay" to you, doesn't mean that the person dancing is gay. Just because when he looks like Link when he finds an item doesn't mean he's "Gay".

BUT IF HE WAS GAY, THAT'D BE HOT.

All of your reasons are just stereotypes.

You're also an idiot.

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='150425' date='Jun 12 2008, 09:03 AM']Hey! YLA isn't a moron(which you can't even spell right. >>)! He made a mistake; that doesn't make him a moron.

I don't like Tingle. :P[/quote]
Good luck Even pronouns "Good Luck" in swedish >_>

Posted

Tingle=homo. Face it tingle lovers.

Posted

[quote name='Doubleagent' post='160791' date='Aug 9 2008, 12:13 PM']Tingle=homo. Face it tingle lovers.[/quote]

Got a problem with that? ****...

Posted

[quote name='Doubleagent' post='160791' date='Aug 9 2008, 01:13 AM']Tingle=homo. Face it tingle lovers.[/quote]
Has ever Nintendo anounced that it is so??
It's like they would announce the exact Zelda Timeline >_>