Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a question that has botherd me..

8 posts in this topic

Posted

how do members make a clan I've always wondered. :o_o:

Posted

you need permission from one of the administrators form what i know :embarrassed:

Posted

Most members prefer less armies/clans/teams, and new ones don't get too many members. If you want to join a current one, then here is a list and what they're like (to my knowledge):

Great Evil Army - appears to be inactive for the most part, likes to advertise their army, a lot like the rant section
Great Army of Hyrule - no idea about them, but they require members to have at least 50 posts
Keaton's Un-evil Army - rivals to the Evil Army, fairly active, nice people
The Sinking Goron - not an "army," but a relaxed forum, also the keepers of the Ikana profile (you may ask me about that if you want to)
Twilight knights - unsure about this one, but it is home to a few of the more popular members
Darknut Gentry - an organized group of people with a specific picture-ranks, currently closed to the public --- PM the leader or co-leader for access
The Army of Twilight - they replaced the older "Twilight Army", they are relatively new and the leader is also a new member

If you need any info on the leaders or co-leaders or ranks, please ask. To join an army, select the "clans" button bellow the banner and select "join this team."

Posted

The Great Army of Hyrule only requires three posts now. Also, we would greatly appreciate any new members joining if they plan to be active.

Posted

huh. never notice we were closed to the public XD ldgm must have put that lol
but yeah, most of our members don't really want any new armies, we have quite enough lol

Posted

By the way, the sinking goron also has an army, the army of Ikana.
The Sinking Goron is the most active clan.

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='151350' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:08 PM']huh. never notice we were closed to the public XD ldgm must have put that lol
but yeah, most of our members don't really want any new armies, we have quite enough lol[/quote]
:o i completely forgot!

we are re-open to the public, sorry 'bout that :embarrassed:

Posted

[quote name='quazy1' post='151326' date='Jun 18 2008, 11:26 AM']Most members prefer less armies/clans/teams, and new ones don't get too many members. If you want to join a current one, then here is a list and what they're like (to my knowledge):

Great Evil Army - appears to be inactive for the most part, likes to advertise their army, a lot like the rant section
Great Army of Hyrule - no idea about them, but they require members to have at least 50 posts
Keaton's Un-evil Army - rivals to the Evil Army, fairly active, nice people
The Sinking Goron - not an "army," but a relaxed forum, also the keepers of the Ikana profile (you may ask me about that if you want to)
Twilight knights - unsure about this one, but it is home to a few of the more popular members
Darknut Gentry - an organized group of people with a specific picture-ranks, currently closed to the public --- PM the leader or co-leader for access
The Army of Twilight - they replaced the older "Twilight Army", they are relatively new and the leader is also a new member

If you need any info on the leaders or co-leaders or ranks, please ask. To join an army, select the "clans" button bellow the banner and select "join this team."[/quote]

Exactly. And the higher up you are in rank, the more popular you are. Making me pwn. We're fairly inactive actually (I am the proud first and only Darknut L-2 in the Twilit Knights)