Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ok i plan on kissing my friend (girl) tomorow

17 posts in this topic

Posted

ok tomorow is the last day of school and a girl that hangs-out with my group of friends

and me (I have a HUGE crush on) doesn't have any idea I like her.

i plan on kissing her and running to my bus before she has a chance to say anything and then avoiding the group all summer.

one of my other friends has a crush on her too. what do I do? need advice on if i should do this or not.

Posted

Honestly. . .

I suggest that you don't. Unless you want to be sort of lonely all summer (since you're avoiding your friends and all) plus the chance that you'll look sort of odd.

And is the kiss really worth it if she isn't kissing back? Don't do this for lust, bro. Lust is bad. If you REALLY have a crush on her, then ask her out and see if she feels the same way. If not, just stay friends and try to win her yet.

That's my advice. . .

Posted

GM beat me to it... lol. I agree with what he said.

Posted

...Joke topic, maybe?

Posted

ok tomorow is the last day of school and a girl that hangs-out with my group of friends

and me (I have a HUGE crush on) doesn't have any idea I like her.

i plan on kissing her and running to my bus before she has a chance to say anything and then avoiding the group all summer.

one of my other friends has a crush on her too. what do I do? need advice on if i should do this or not.

I two word of encouragement for you my friend.

GETSOME-.jpg

A little suggestive, I know.

But seriously, just be cool. Roll into it, be smooth about it. Don't run up and try to suck her face off. Be cool. Act like it just happened, not like you planned it out or anything.

Good luck and I hope it works out!

Posted

Sacrificing your whole summer for a small kiss?

Posted

I chickened out :cry:

Posted

Wait....you were serious?

Posted

Friends should never date! If things go south you can NEVER go back to being friends. There'll always be a big fat stinking Elephant in the room.

Posted

Friends should never date! If things go south you can NEVER go back to being friends. There'll always be a big fat stinking Elephant in the room.

Lol. An elephant?

I'm going to have to disagree. I've dated a few of my friends and we're still friends. Its a bit awkward, but nothing that we can't look past.

Posted

:cry: Then I have no hope. Oh Well!

Congratulations! You have chickened out on your plan!!!

Feel bad and stupid for a few seconds then realize it was doomed from the start! Now you can feel happy and joyful. Knowing it could never happen makes you feel better on the outside! I hope this has been an educational experience for all and many.

(yes, I'm PO'd right now. Just letting off some steam, Sorry)

Posted

:cry: Then I have no hope. Oh Well!

Congratulations! You have chickened out on your plan!!!

Feel bad and stupid for a few seconds then realize it was doomed from the start! Now you can feel happy and joyful. Knowing it could never happen makes you feel better on the outside! I hope this has been an educational experience for all and many.

(yes, I'm PO'd right now. Just letting off some steam, Sorry)

D*mn, Odin. That's just... D*mn...

Don't take what he's saying to the heart, he doesn't mean it. it really wasn't a very good idea, though. That could have cause major problems for yourself and for your friendship.

Posted

now another kid in the group (who lives in walking distance of her) is going to tell her what i planned. :cry:

but I have another plan instead of going up and just kissing her on the first day of school I'll just tell her I have a crush on her and ask her out.

Posted

Haha, not when my friend and I almost... Nevermind. But we're still cool with each other. We just look back on it and laugh a bit.

Posted

now another kid in the group (who lives in walking distance of her) is going to tell her what i planned. :cry:

but I have another plan instead of going up and just kissing her on the first day of school I'll just tell her I have a crush on her and ask her out.

That sounds like a better plan to me.