Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Sword Giveaway Winner

51 posts in this topic

Posted

good for you man...i wish i won

Posted

if i win the wii ild just send it back, cus ive pre-ordered mine, and i wouldnt really need 2, so ild just send it back to give some1 else who would like to win 1. and i hope other ppl who have pre-ordered theirs wld do that aswell. and just a suggestion, if the next comp could, if do have 1, i reakon we shld make it so, u need overr 100 posts to enter, so random noobs dont make multiple accounts or sumthing and get a wii for cheating etc.

[color="#000000"][b][s][u][i][size=7]Have fun with the sword goron!!!!![/size][/i][/u][/s][/b][/color]
psst. can i come over and try it out :P

Posted

[quote name='mikel' post='16603' date='Nov 13 2006, 04:14 AM']and just a suggestion, if the next comp could, if do have 1, i reakon we shld make it so, u need overr 100 posts to enter, so random noobs dont make multiple accounts or sumthing and get a wii for cheating etc.[/quote]

Maybe something like time registered, because I don't always post things, but I've been reading here for a while.

oh, and congratulations goron merchant!

Posted

get you get the red vines? (wait till he realizes that those are EXPLOSIVE red vines that i stole from Ganondorf333, then well see who control the master sword...I hope no one reads this, especially goron merchant, then he will face the wrath of...[i][b]THE GUY WHO DIDN'T WIN THE MASTER SWORD!!!!![/b][/i])
NO ONE NEEDS TO READ THIS!!!!!!!1!!!!

Posted

Sorry to bump this guys.

[quote name='mikel' post='16603' date='Nov 13 2006, 03:14 AM']if i win the wii ild just send it back, cus ive pre-ordered mine, and i wouldnt really need 2, so ild just send it back to give some1 else who would like to win 1. and i hope other ppl who have pre-ordered theirs wld do that aswell. and just a suggestion, if the next comp could, if do have 1, i reakon we shld make it so, u need overr 100 posts to enter, so random noobs dont make multiple accounts or sumthing and get a wii for cheating etc.

[color="#000000"][b][s][u][i][size=7]Have fun with the sword goron!!!!![/size][/i][/u][/s][/b][/color]
psst. can i come over and try it out :P[/quote] [quote name='AgentSnoop' post='16625' date='Nov 13 2006, 09:10 AM']Maybe something like time registered, because I don't always post things, but I've been reading here for a while.

oh, and congratulations goron merchant![/quote]

ok first off plz don't bump old news especially one in which the only postings are congratz.(congratz again on winning Goron Merchant)

Second the Wii givaway is to get more members to join the site. that was the whole point. as far as keeping them from cheating it asks you your address when you register so if they put in their address more than once they can be disqualified (if Dustin feels like it). So you can't cheat unless you live in 2 or more places or trust people very well to send it to someone elses house.

sorry had to clear that up.

Posted

when's the wii giveaway gonna be announced?