Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'M BACK FROM VACATION!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Well as you may know I was on vacation for about 9 days in Bramuda. I will tell you about it by days, and then I will tell you what i've done with my new friends when not with the counsler type person. This has some mild language.

Saterday: We got on the boat, and I was signed up for some teen program thing. Then I went, and met some new people.

Sunday: I watched a movie with the teens, and played bingo, and lost.

You won't hear about the teens till Thursday now.

Monday: I played bingo, and went to the arcade with crappy sega games.

Tuseday: We landed in Bramuda, and I played the wii with 5 20 year old men. (I kicked their asses :) )

Wedensday: I went to shore and got 2 new shirts, and made two new friends at wii.

Thursday: I played wii and some kid was there with my two friends who tried to burp on us so we ran away.

Friday: I hung out with the teens at some show because they wanted me to go with them, and one girl kept flicking me because it must be fun to annoy me. Then we went to the Four Seasons on the boat for this chocolate thing. Then we hung out till midnight.

Saterday: I hung out with the teens all day.

Sunday: We waited at the airport all day, and our flight was delayed. Finally I came home.

My new friends: With my friends on Friday, when we hung out all day, we sat around talking, and we talk about what animals we look like... I guess I look like a chipmunk. and then this one guy we hung out with got his guitar, and we made he made 3 bucks and something cents. Then we made pizza's and we hung out some more at a lounge and talked. I will never forget them because i'll put there names in my note thing. I miss them already though. :cry: :cry: And i'll never see them again. :cry:

Anyway what did I miss while I was gone... wait let me guess alot. BTW welcome any new members that came while I was gone.

Posted

coolness

Posted

Sounds like you had a good time.

(I did too in Colorado)

I don't really know what happened cause i was also gone for a week.

(though from what I hear, not much happened)