Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New games coming for E3

13 posts in this topic

Posted

The site which lists games which are currently known to be at E3 can be found over at [url="http://www.e3.net/games"]www.e3.net/games[/url]. Obviously this isn't a full list and there could be plenty more hidden in the future, but for now, wander over to the section for wii games. Anything stand out?

------

Animal Crossing Wii and Kid Icarus Wii are both featured on the page, despite a lack of previous announcement. Is this just part of what we'll be seeing in nintendo's line-up come E3?

E3 is on July 16th and we'll be bringing as much information as possible to you here!

Posted

[quote name='Zeruda' post='152954' date='Jun 27 2008, 09:49 PM']As unfortunate as this incident is, I don't think the hanging was a result of the boy's Wii being confiscated. I'm sure that the confiscation was more like the straw that broke the camel's back, so to say. Before his suicide, he had apparently thrown a tantrum in his bedroom, which leads me to believe that this child must have had a number of behavioral and mental issues (depression is one of them, most likely). It's no secret that teenagers are very emotional, so that being paired with those issues and a punishment from Daddy, the boy more than likely took his own life because he couldn't handle his emotions or control his behavior. I doubt the Wii had anything to do with it; the boy would probably still have taken his own life if the object in question was a cellphone, ipod, or whatever it is kids have these days.[/quote]

I strongly believe that the Super Smash Bros. Series sort of act as a giant advertisement for the games that Nintendo wants its fans to pay attention to and get interested in.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Pikmin as well as a new Fire Emblem too. Maybe even a Luigi's Mansion and Wario Ware.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='153024' date='Jun 28 2008, 11:00 AM']I strongly believe that the Super Smash Bros. Series sort of act as a giant advertisement for the games that Nintendo wants its fans to pay attention to and get interested in.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Pikmin as well as a new Fire Emblem too. Maybe even a Luigi's Mansion and Wario Ware.[/quote]

How I would love a Pikmin Game for the Wii. I've been waiting for it since finishing Pikmin 2. :joy: Wario Ware is I game I'm sure will get on the Wii eventually, though. :) I don't know about Luigi's Mansion...don't know how a sequel would work. Though another Luigi solo game would be nice.

Posted

Cant wait for Resident Evil 5!!

Posted

[quote name='Malinko' post='153041' date='Jun 28 2008, 01:26 PM']Cant wait for Resident Evil 5!![/quote]

I completely forgot about that one! After how good Resident Evil 4 was, I'm expecting this one to be be the best yet. :) Unfortunatley, it might only be released for the PS3 and Xbox360. :cry:

Posted

[quote name='True Gamer' post='153040' date='Jun 28 2008, 01:25 PM']How I would love a Pikmin Game for the Wii. I've been waiting for it since finishing Pikmin 2. :joy: Wario Ware is I game I'm sure will get on the Wii eventually, though. :) I don't know about Luigi's Mansion...don't know how a sequel would work. Though another Luigi solo game would be nice.[/quote]

A new Wario Ware could use the balance board.

Yeah, a story would be hard for a new Luigi's Mansion, but the controls are ideal.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='153024' date='Jun 29 2008, 06:00 AM']I strongly believe that the Super Smash Bros. Series sort of act as a giant advertisement for the games that Nintendo wants its fans to pay attention to and get interested in.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new Pikmin as well as a new Fire Emblem too. Maybe even a Luigi's Mansion and Wario Ware.[/quote]

wow, that was a random quote :o

Posted

I think it's about time for them to show new Zelda.
I can't wait to see this new art style they're talking about. :)

Posted

I don't think there's much that's upcoming for the Wii that I'm excited for. I mostly just get the large titles for the Nintendo consoles... Well, unless Spore is coming out for the Wii. I'm waiting for news on that. Any other games I'm waiting for are for the 360 (specifically Fable 2 :D ).

The new Banjo Kazooie might be good, too. But that's not for the Wii either! Even though you'd think it would be. I dunno if that's out yet or if it's gonna be out before E3 or what... But I want to play a demo because I don't know if it will be any good.

Posted

I wonder how the controls work in ACWii...
yeah that would be annoying, you have to move the remote like a shovel to dig,

Posted

I hope ACWii will have more and new options and free WIFI still xD
But not much games yet... well at least not much stick out ones for wii and ps3 and x360 too not much... Halo Wars was for me like Age of Empires :P
So... I hope there will be more soon... (New zelda xD and Donkey kong country wii ! :P) (online mode in zelda :o :D )

Posted

star wars and guitar hero

they seem awesome

Posted

[quote name='Chameleon' post='153425' date='Jul 1 2008, 03:19 PM']I don't think there's much that's upcoming for the Wii that I'm excited for. I mostly just get the large titles for the Nintendo consoles... Well, unless Spore is coming out for the Wii. I'm waiting for news on that. Any other games I'm waiting for are for the 360 (specifically Fable 2 :D ).

The new Banjo Kazooie might be good, too. But that's not for the Wii either! Even though you'd think it would be. I dunno if that's out yet or if it's gonna be out before E3 or what... But I want to play a demo because I don't know if it will be any good.[/quote]

The only fully announced first party game that hasn't been released for wii (although it has been in Japan now) is superstar baseball. Nintendo's own release list is completely dead at the moment and they're going to need to announce a few things at E3.

Then there's these two, expect more at E3 (hopefully)