10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

See this and tell me you don't want to join.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

That's really cool. I'd embed the video for you, but I don't have mod powers in this part of the forum. Just put (youtube) (/youtube) -except substitute ( and ) for [ and ] - around the last part of the url. -- Everything after ?v=

If the entire world jumps on global warming and does their part then we'll be at 350 in no time.

Posted

Since you told me to, I'll say," I don't want to join." However, I'm not sure; I dunno what they're about, really.... :confused:

Posted

Since you told me to, I'll say," I don't want to join." However, I'm not sure; I dunno what they're about, really.... :confused:

It's about global warming, a group who tries to drag the leaders of the world attention, so they can actually do something, and to tell people about the problem.

Posted

Heh... I Every week my family recycles at least 75 pounds

Posted

this is really cool and i hope they can make a difference :D:joy:

Posted

I don't get why people want to make big fancy organizations to "make the world a better place". The only global warming thing I've seen that didn't make me start laughing was the film "an Inconvenient Truth". Everything else just makes me think "new age hippies".

Posted

Global Warming is a load of baloney. It's been happening for MILLIONS OF YEARS. Just because one day, it's one degrees hotter than it was a year ago, it doesn't mean the world is coming to the end. NIBIRU means the world is coming to an end.

Posted (edited)

My family recycles everything we can and we have a compost bin and that, but There's nothing more I can do. Except walk through the streets with an apron with the word 'RECYCLE' printed on it in huge letters, ringing a huge cowbell above my head, screaming at the top of my voice "RECYCLE! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT OF GLOBAL WARMING!" With people shouting abuse and correcting my word choice every now and then until I end up saying "2 FOR 1 AT YOUR LOCAL SUPERSTORE! ACT NOW! ONE DAY ONLY OFFER!" Until I'm eventually dragged away by the police.

Oh and Lemo, are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? I can't dacide if global warming is real or not, but I've just got to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me.

Sorry for the rambling but as I said in a different post, 'I'm hyper and I don't care who klnows it'.

Edited by Jesus (see edit history)