Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gamecube/Wii Action Replay

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I just bought an Action Replay for gamecube and I want to know if anyone can give me some cool AR codes?

Posted

arcentral.net has thae best ones.

Posted

arcentral.net has thae best ones.

Yes indeed!

But of course codejunkies have some too that arcentral self not have on the page...

And... you should buy a USB Gecko for Wii cheating... (AR not work on wii)

Posted (edited)

And... you should buy a USB Gecko for Wii cheating... (AR not work on wii)

ah crap, i thought my disk was messed when my AR wouldnt work, lol, i broke the AR disk, and it turns out the an update made it not work, xDDDD

Edited by DoubleD45 (see edit history)

Posted

:angry: I am so ANGRY! I got the AR and I had written all the codes I wanted for TP and WW. I got the Datel version and I can't figure out how to add codes. I looked it up and most other peeps couldn't either. But it says you can add codes on the cover.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Posted

What verson is your AR? With my version, you have to go to the code list and choos "enter new code" at the top if you want to enter a code.

Posted

Not sure what version- I threw the thing that it came in away.... I got it on Ebay. It Is a 2007 Datel Action Replay for Gamecube.

It doesn't have any button that says "Add New Code".

Posted

Well, if it's from 2007, then it's probably newer than mine, so I can't really help you. I guess you'll just have to look around for help.

Posted

Well, if it's from 2007, then it's probably newer than mine, so I can't really help you. I guess you'll just have to look around for help.

Well thanks anyway!

Posted

:angry: I am so ANGRY! I got the AR and I had written all the codes I wanted for TP and WW. I got the Datel version and I can't figure out how to add codes. I looked it up and most other peeps couldn't either. But it says you can add codes on the cover.... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You can add codes i got a AR a long time ago and have added tons of TP codes i'll check on it later i have the same version as you

Posted

This is homebrew : If you not want to use it... than just leave AR:

Like I told before USB gecko can be used as cheat enegie....

NOW THERE IS A FREE HOMEBREW APP RELEASED!!!!!!! Named: Ocarina

www.usbgecko.com ;)

Posted

3 questions for ye:

What model of AR did you get...?

How much did it cost?

Where'd you get it?

I'm considering getting one for my GC.

Posted

-Version 1.14b

-$30.00 I think, but it should have gone down.

-Wal-mart, but you'll want to check out places like gamestop now, since it's an older product.

The AR will tell you that all of the codes you'll need are at codejunkies, but this is hardly the case. You'll want to check arcentral.net if you want the best list of codes.