Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

25% off anything at eBay. Probably limited time only. Up to 3 separate items. $250 savings each limit.

2 posts in this topic

Posted

You can get 25% off any ebay item today, saving up to $250. You can do this three times, each within a 60 minute period. So you could potentially get $750 off. Microsoft is sponsoring the deal. Go to live.com, search for cheap wii and at the top it has a link for 25% off ebay. Click it and enjoy. After you buy an item, wait an hour before doing the next. Each session lasts a hour and you can only do one purchase on this deal in a hour session.

More info, instructions:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=846962

I got:

DSLR Hood: $6 after shipping

19" Dell LCD Monitor: $130 after shipping

Pre-ordered Magic the Gathering Eventide booster box: $60 after shipping

NOTE: After paying, go to your My Ebay Inbox and click to accept your cashback. You will have to log in to a live.com (free) microsoft account. After 60 days your 25% off money will go to your paypal.

Basically, you get 25% off, you just have to wait 60 days to the 25% back to you. Read the link above for all the info you could want. It links to the terms, instructions on how to do it, what other people got, etc.

Posted (edited)

Woah I gonna chek out!

May I can get USB gecko chep or wii fit or new wii lens <.< you never know xD

:biggrin:

---

It is only USA... I gonna tried just to change my country, But I hope it just comes on dutch live.com too xD

Edited by Adr990 (see edit history)