Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

loz lost isle

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

3bd53db31.gif

story:

You (as Link) have crash-landed on a seemingly deserted island out in the middle of the ocean. With no real reference point to indicate where exactly you are in the world, you have no choice but to explore the island and find some way of getting off of it and back to the mainland. But it appears that there was once a civilization here that was thriving, but all that has turned to dust and dead bodies. Undead and foul creatures fill the villages and take shelter in the woods and creep through the dark corners of the island. What could have caused this great catastrophe and is this great evil still alive and well as you explore the very land that it destroyed?

and here is the link to get the build you need to play the game http://zeldaclassic.armageddongames.net/viewquest.php?q=316

and then to downlaod the game go to this site http://koti.welho.com/pranta18/index.htm

Edited by twilight oni link (see edit history)

Posted

It's fake, dude.

Posted

I remember Zelda Classic. I once owned the program...

Unfortunately, I really did not have the patience to mess around with it enough to see how it worked.

It was confusing. There was no manual or anything...

Or perhaps there was, and I wasn't paying attention?

Could've been in the .zip file...

Anyways, there have been a lot of good fangames made with the program, and this one looks like one of the better ones.

I won't check it out, but I would recommend someone else does so we at least know.

Sahaqiel

Posted

well now will someone tell me that they have played the game?

Posted

It looks so fake though. If it was relised in 2007, I would of heard about it. Is it for the GBA? It looks low grapiced.

Posted

It looks so fake though. If it was relised in 2007, I would of heard about it. Is it for the GBA? It looks low grapiced.

ya i know even parallel worlds has better graphics by far

but i like the game play better in lost isle

Posted

ya i know even parallel worlds has better graphics by far

but i like the game play better in lost isle

I can't find it at Wal-mart.

Posted

I can't find it at Wal-mart.

its a rom-hack! like parallel worlds

Posted

its a rom-hack! like parallel worlds

Aren't those illigal? Maybe not never mind i'm thinking something else. Where do you get it?

Posted

Aren't those illigal? Maybe not never mind i'm thinking something else. Where do you get it?

no

Posted

ROMs are considered illegal, but I've never heard of anyone getting caught with one, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

Posted

ROMs are considered illegal, but I've never heard of anyone getting caught with one, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

well i am guessing form what i have hared as long as you are not making any money from it they wont make any deal

out of it

Posted

Guys, no, listen. It's not a ROM hack, or anything like that. It's its own game. Made on the computer, for the computer, so of course you would have trouble finding it at Wal-Mart. It can't be "fake", because they're not saying it's anything except what it is, which is a fan game.