Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

loz lost isle

20 posts in this topic

Posted

It is real, because I initiated, spear-headed and created over 3/4 of the entire game. You can click on the link initially posted in the first post of this thread and in the description of the quest in that link has the download link for the program itself needed to run the game. Then on the sidebar, an option to download the quest/game itself directly. If anyone needs help, I'd be more than happy to provide advice. :embarrassed:

Posted

DarkFlameWolf, oh god. D: I love her, she is so awesome!

o: She gave me some tips a whiiiile ba-- MOFG, IT'S YOU. DARKFLAMEWOLF. I LOVE YOU.

... c: Hi.

Posted

Wha? Who?

Um...thanks I guess. O_o

Anyway, I also have a few other complete quest playthroughs of mine on youtube including Isle of the Winds, Origin (both quests) and Wolfstyle DX. Fragments of Power will be next, followed by Hidden Duality, then Ganon's Claim last.

Posted

A bit of a big bump. For those wanting a 100% item completion with 0 death walkthrough showing you every possible secret in Lost Isle, here is my run through of my own quest on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Darkflamewolf#grid/user/16C3A960A3E25AED

Also check out the myriad of other ZC playlists I've already got going and some of my custom Descent missions as well. I got bunch more to upload that isn't even up on the channel yet, but they'll be coming soon enough!