Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TL: OoT Help NEEDED!

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi, I need help! How can i find saria or wtf hee'r name is. Everybody says look in the lost wood's but i cant find here. :cry:

Posted

You have to beat the Forest temple.

Posted

Or if you're still a kid follow her song, the tree roots you should go through the song is stronger in. Then you get to the meadow... Just go through the maze and up the stairs, and she's there.

Posted

Or if you're still a kid follow her song, the tree roots you should go through the song is stronger in. Then you get to the meadow... Just go through the maze and up the stairs, and she's there.

I think TL, is Teen Link.

Posted

If you look very closely at the log tunnels from a short distace, the tunnels that take you out of the woods look a bit different (the black inside will be different). Use this trick to find the correct tunnel, or just go to gamefaqs.com if you still need help.

Posted

I am Young link i dont got sarias toon. Where is forest temple? Is it the deku tree? the deku tree is dead. Navi keeps saying: what would saria say if we told her whe are going to save hyrule. But i cant fin heer in the lost wood's. where is she? And how do i get the kings permission to go to death mountain?

Posted

In the woods there are tree roots (the look more like their roots) that are hollowed out. The ones where the music are loudest in are the ones to go through, just follow them all the way through, and you'll get to the sacred forest meadow. There you have to defeat a wolfo, once you do the maze will open up. Go through it and up the stairs, and you will be at the forest temple and Saria will be sitting on a tree stump. And to get the kings permission, you show the guard Zelda's letter.

Posted

In the woods there are tree roots (the look more like their roots) that are hollowed out. The ones where the music are loudest in are the ones to go through, just follow them all the way through, and you'll get to the sacred forest meadow. There you have to defeat a wolfo, once you do the maze will open up. Go through it and up the stairs, and you will be at the forest temple and Saria will be sitting on a tree stump. And to get the kings permission, you show the guard Zelda's letter.

Thank you very much. So i can go to the gorons before the forest temple?

I will test it tomorrow.

Posted

Hi, I need help! How can i find saria or wtf hee'r name is. Everybody says look in the lost wood's but i cant find here. :cry:

0_0

I'll let you off easy this time. (Lol just kidding. But seriously, evil words.)

Anyways, you need to go back to Kokiri Forest and you need to go into the Lost Woods. Follow the song playing through the tunnels, and you'll come across a meadow where Saria'll be. She'll then give you a song in a cutscene and then you can get outta there and continue on your quest. =)

[The way I actually found my way to Saria at that part was not by listening to the song in the Woods, but if you walk near a tunnel and there is no diamond-like protruding light coming out of it, then go through it. If it's just completely black, you can walk through it, and it's a way closer to the Forest Meadow. ^^ I think I did it that way because my volume wasn't working on my TV one day, so I found that little trick out. Well, if it can even be considered a trick lol. :embarrassed: )

Posted

I normally guess my way there. But now i remember it

Posted

I am Young link i dont got sarias toon. Where is forest temple? Is it the deku tree? the deku tree is dead. Navi keeps saying: what would saria say if we told her whe are going to save hyrule. But i cant fin heer in the lost wood's. where is she? And how do i get the kings permission to go to death mountain?

As Young Link, you won't have anything directly to do with the Forest Temple until you get the Master Sword. Except for having to meet Saria at the entrance of it to learn her song to play for Darunia.

To answer your Death Mountain question, you have to first collect the Kokiri Emerald, then travel to Hyrule Castle and locate Princess Zelda (gonna have to be a bit stealthy/sneaky for this one to get past all the castle guards), then after you speak to her she'll give you a letter to give to the guard at the gate to Death Mountain in Kakariko Village, then after that you should be able to enter. Good luck!