Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CHARACTER SPOILER AHEAD

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, not necessarily a spoiler. Some pictures of a certain character have wormed their way onto the interweb. We all knew this character was in Twilight Princess, but seeing this character on the TV makes it much more concrete.

Note: if you're cautious now, don't click the link below. You will know who this character is right away from the pictures, so if you don't want to see, don't click the link.

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...sage.id=2192485

SPOILER DISCUSSION AHEAD

So, he seems to be wearing chains and handcuffs. He's likely captured and trapped after the events of OOT, no? Anybody have any different theories?

Posted

Sweet!!! definetly a spoiler but who cares, those pics are awsome!!!

Posted

That's not a spoiler. We already knew he would be in the game.

but anyway, check the front page. ;)

Maybe the King of Twilight chained him up, and he breaks free, and helps Link defeat the Twilight King, then Link and Ganon go back to enemies later after they defeat the Twilight King.

Posted

look,he's mad may be that's the first meet with link and when ganondorf see him,ganondorf remember the hero of time,don't know but that was my first thought when i saw the pics. :D:D:D

Posted

or maybe, he chained himself upthere to make link feel sry, and so link can get him down, and be partners, then ganon back stabs him.

Posted

AHHHHh old friend Ganondorf. Great to have him back :D.

Posted

great? great!? great?!?!!? yer its great to have him back. :D

Posted

I think Link meets Ganondorf in the dark realm when hes just wondering around and then Link notice him and stops to look and in the second pic Ganondorf looks up and notice him and in the third one i think he goes crazy and trys to get out of the chains to get Link! That is what i think. :)

Posted

Yes! He resembles the Wind Waker design!

Best look for Ganondorf ever @_@ He just has more of a poised, collected villan look.

Thanks for the link!