Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link's best voice actors?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Young Link Addict, I don't care anymore, because you never made sense to start with, and I don't think you'll start now. You dislike Toon Link and the voice actor, and you never deign to explain why you think something is so, so I don't think I will argue with you anymore, merely say that you make no sense and I will cease trying to get through to you, because that in itself is a lost cause. I will ignore your faulty sponge points, which aren't points, but blunts. Blunts in a metaphorical and analogical sense. They're both blunt, they don't make sense, and you seem to feel stupider after being near them while they're active.

By the way, WW Link was the most expressive in the entire series.

Which means his voice actor is awesome.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You know those people, who have the power to ban people from the forum, or delete posts that are stupid?

This is one of those moments when I wish I was one of those people.

And I don't have a vote, because it's not a topic I ever think about. All of them did their job (conveying Link's voice) well enough that I don't question their ability.

Posted

Young Link Addict, I don't care anymore, because you never made sense to start with, and I don't think you'll start now. You dislike Toon Link and the voice actor, and you never deign to explain why you think something is so, so I don't think I will argue with you anymore, merely say that you make no sense and I will cease trying to get through to you, because that in itself is a lost cause. I will ignore your faulty sponge points, which aren't points, but blunts. Blunts in a metaphorical and analogical sense. They're both blunt, they don't make sense, and you seem to feel stupider after being near them while they're active.

By the way, WW Link was the most expressive in the entire series.

Which means his voice actor is awesome.

Sahaqiel

The expressions were the most annoying. :( That's what I mean by the voice becasue every expression has a voice part of it.

Posted

I like the OoT MM voice for YL and AL.

Orignal FTW |D

His voice was amazing in OoT.

Posted

...I never really noticed a difference. >_>

Posted

I LOL everytime I hear Toon Link get electrocuted by Chu Chu Jellies. That "ayiyiyiyiyi" shock-sound is priceless :P

Posted

How can WW/Toon Link be wining? He's not even a Young Link.

How did I know...HOW did I know...that as I entered this topic that you'd say that....OOOOOMMMGROFL.

Also....

the expressions were the most annoying...

Lawl opinionated.

Finally...Aren't you a chat mod Nabeshin?

Posted

For Young Link I choose the Oot,MM voice.

For adult Link I choose both Oot/Melee,TP/SSBB.

But I must also say that I really like Links voice in TP. I think it sounds very deep and tender. Is it something that cathes my attention, it is the voices.

Posted

Link HAS NO VOICE.

Posted

I voted for both Ocarina of Time Link "sounds". Loved them!