Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Wii Shortage Expected This Winter

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Well as we all know the Wii is still in high demand and Nintendo will not meet those demands this winter

------------------------
Christmas might still look far away for some people, but game developers, publishers and console manufacturers are already making plans for the holiday season, since it is by far the most profitable time of the year. Such high sales are recorded that supply usually doesn't manage to meet demand - that's a known fact and companies never seem to be prepared for that.

Ever since the launch of the phenomenon called Nintendo Wii, the Japan-based manufacturers had supply problems

Posted

Good I got my wii for christmas last year. I don't think I would've been lucky this year. :embarrassed:

Posted

Aww... D:

Oh well. I wouldn't have enough money to buy one anyways.

Posted

Gof my Wii over a year ago. A friend at Wal-mart told me about a sunday morning sale, when I walked out of that store I held it up high!

Posted

[quote name='Savanti Romero' post='158256' date='Jul 27 2008, 09:10 PM']Gof my Wii over a year ago. A friend at Wal-mart told me about a sunday morning sale, when I walked out of that store I held it up high![/quote]

With the high pitched sound going "ahhhhhhhhh" and a bright light emmiting from it? :D