Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My ideas, this is pretty cool

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Brilliant! I think there should be 1000 people or more to each server! Maybe even 10,000 if you can control the LAG. RACES: Hylian, Korkiri, Goron, Zora, Fairy, Moblin and enemys, and (5 per server) Evil overlords.

DETAILS:
HYLIAN: Born in Hyrule, these people are born adventurous.
KORKIRI: Born in Korkiri Forest, the Korkiri all have fairys (Player or computer) and are always looking for something to do!
GORON: Some can be lazy, others can be Goron Legends. They LOVE hot spring water, and a great gift would be a bottle of it! (Heals all health and a defense bonus for 1 hour) They breathe through that hole on the top of their head!
ZORA: Guardians of the Water Temple, will do ANYTHING for it. Zoras love water! They can breathe water and air! Their favourite weapons are pikes and spears.
FAIRY: Assigned to Korkiri boys and girls, fairys advice their owner and watch over them. Fairys are light balls with small people inside them.
MOBLIN AND ENEMYS: Ruthless, and raid Hyrule a whole lot, they are armed and merciless.
THE FIVE OVERLORDS...: Even more ruthless than Moblins, they COMMAND them. Guarded by 10 very strong moblins, they are almost impossible to beat. Thats right, almost.

THATS MY OPINION! WONDERFUL! I WILL KEEP THIS IN A TEXT DOCUMENT!!

Posted

A little idealistic.

do you have a server?
if not, where is this server going to come from?

Posted

You mean that you want to have more than one game?
Sever comes from your computer just start it up (it sucks many RAM and CPU though...)

Posted

I think he thinks that it will become so poplar so We need more then one server

Posted

Hmm I see...

The Hyrule Online sever will be runned on the Hyrule.net site sever...
So may the site gets slower even XD
But Dustin just had upgraded his computer so I hope it can prevents lag...
We can always make a limit... or resize the limit to more...
from 0 to 999999999999999999999999[so many years later that the world couldn't even take the weight of this virtual numbers]999999999[crash...] members...
But that we will see soon...
I not see the problem coming so fast...

Posted

... What?
About the only real original "idea" in there was spring water having special effects on Gorons.
And whatever this is...
"THE FIVE OVERLORDS...: Even more ruthless than Moblins, they COMMAND them. Guarded by 10 very strong moblins, they are almost impossible to beat. Thats right, almost."

Also, it's spelled Kokiri.

Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='159903' date='Aug 4 2008, 03:31 AM']... What?
About the only real original "idea" in there was spring water having special effects on Gorons.
And whatever this is...
"THE FIVE OVERLORDS...: Even more ruthless than Moblins, they COMMAND them. Guarded by 10 very strong moblins, they are almost impossible to beat. Thats right, almost."

Also, it's spelled Kokiri.

Sahaqiel[/quote]

Yeah.... I kind of put these ideas on ANOTHER website (Note the bottom, I WILL KEEP THIS IN A TEXT DOCUMENT) And I thought you guys were still open to ideas. LOL The five overlords thing I thought would be a lot of fun for the game :D

Posted

[quote name='Specever' post='159919' date='Aug 4 2008, 08:35 AM']Yeah.... I kind of put these ideas on ANOTHER website (Note the bottom, I WILL KEEP THIS IN A TEXT DOCUMENT) And I thought you guys were still open to ideas. LOL The five overlords thing I thought would be a lot of fun for the game :D[/quote]
Yes we are still open for ideas...

(who said not?)

"working on a island now where you can come with a ship"

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='159920' date='Aug 4 2008, 04:25 PM']Yes we are still open for ideas...

(who said not?)

"working on a island now where you can come with a ship"[/quote]
The one in the quest I made?? ^^

Posted

[quote name='Xats' post='159921' date='Aug 4 2008, 08:48 AM']The one in the quest I made?? ^^[/quote]
[quote name='Xats']a quest Where you have to find first a map, then you need to find tingle, then take a ship to the island in link's awakening, but the captain has been kidnapped and you must find him and bring him back and meet the girl who found link.The award is A shield and the new area: the island...[/quote]
Good one,
But hard to script for now...
I might go use it soon if I can script :P
For now I only use it to cross over sea's and get more lands :)

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='159927' date='Aug 4 2008, 05:22 PM']Good one,
But hard to script for now...
I might go use it soon if I can script :P
For now I only use it to cross over sea's and get more lands :)[/quote]
I thought it wouldn't take to mush as long as you know how to script to get another item by one person.
But It's not that it has too be that complicated^^