Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hylian Language!!

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There's another Hylian Language that is small at the moment, but works much more like an actual language. You can find it here. I think it makes a lot of sense, but the HL you're talking about is cool, too. :) Even though the Hylian Script in the games themselves are just ciphers for Japanese (save TP, which was English), but that's no fun. Which is why there are so many different "Hylian Languages" circulating the Internet. I guess we could pick a few and consider them the different versions of Hylian, since there seem to be so many in the games themselves.

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)

Posted

What progam do you use to run english to hylain :mask::mushroom::mushroom::mstar::toad::landmaster:

Posted

What progam do you use to run english to hylain :mask::mushroom::mushroom::mstar::toad::landmaster:

Well, to install it,

1. Put it in your FONTS folder

2. Click 'Install new font'

3. Click Hylian language

4. Use it!

I use wordpad to do it.

Posted

You also need to learn Japanese, unless it's the alphabet from TP.

Come to think of it, just because the written language of Hylian happens to be a cipher for Japanese doesn't nessiccarilly mean that its spoken language is the same. Since it's syllabry, I think it's possible for it to sound different. For instance, the name Zeruda (Zelda's actual name) may actually sound like Sahiru in Hylian. Unlike alphabetic languages like English, Japanese is much easier to switch sounds around. Somebody needs to create a Hylian Language like that. I will. Yay!

Posted

just get the free lang dictionary. freelang.net i think it is.

Posted

With that font's I can learn Hylian :P:D >.< (How I know it based on the real language?)

Posted (edited)

This is AWESOME!! I can write in Hylian!!

Cool

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This is AWESOME!! I'm writing in Hylian!!

Cool

Woot! Triforce font! !@#$%^&*()

Edited by Lemo (see edit history)