Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First Reviews

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok its not my fault if this has already been posted but still... The first reviews are up. GameSpy giving it 100% and UGO giving it an A. :D

Posted

Ok its not my fault if this has already been posted but still... The first reviews are up. GameSpy giving it 100% and UGO giving it an A. :D

i dont really trust ugo review cmon the guy didnt even played the whole thing, gamespy in the other hand i checked it out and the guy really loved the game it just incressed the hype i already had i really hope i can get a wii on launch week.

here is the ling for the GameSpy review its pretty much spoiler free from what i remember but if you are one of those guys who dont even wanna know if we play as link on this game i would wait a couple of days and play it myself =p

http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/legend-of-zelda-wii/745573p1.html

Posted

I dont know if you can trust anything these days

Posted

More reviews are out, if you haven't already heard... Gamerz-edge gave it 10 out of 10, Lawrence gave it 99%, GamersMark gave it 9.6 (the review from gamersmark is actually the review from thehylia.com) and GameBrink gave it 99%. Though I am mostly waiting for the IGN and Gamespot reviews, seeing as those are the major ones that mostly count.

Posted

1UP reviewed Twilight Princess and gave it 100%.

"Truly fantastic. It's not a reinvention of the genre like Ocarina was -- but it's much better, because it takes all its predecessors' raw ideas, perfects them, and creates an experience that's at once new and familiar. It's rare to find a launch game that truly justifies the purchase of a new console, but this is precisely that." - 1UP

Posted

Nooooooooooooooooo.. How could you do this Gamespot <_< .. I thought the lowest they would give it would be a 9 but they gave it an 8.8..