Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Image Gallery & Upcoming Features

9 posts in this topic

Posted

We are currently working on getting the new image gallery up and running. I just wrote a new gallery script to run it since the old one wasn't quite what we were looking for. You can check it out here. There is a slightl bug with png image thumbnails which I am working on but it should be fixed soon.

We are also in the works of getting all the old content up for the Zelda games as well.

Last but not least, the Deku Tree game is coming! The Deku Tree game will allow you to play for prizes and have loads of fun. The more you click, the more you learn. The more you click, the more prizes you earn! Check back soon for more details about the Deku Tree!

Fans, be sure to submit your fan submissions! Fan artwork, music, stories, etc. would be great to have!

Check out our forums for a great Zelda community to chat with.

Posted

Yes, this is still a work in progress. We just wanted to get the stuff up so it is at least accessible while we get it all organized and perfect.

Posted

Check your e-mail and delete those fanmade wallpapers.

You have got no permission whatsoever to use those.

Posted

Land of the legend?

Isn't that like the old site?

Posted

I've replied to the email. I believe we got permission from everyone before posting those. Reply to the email and I'll get to work on fixing anything that needs to be and contacting the authors again if that's what you desire of me.

Posted

you BELIEVE you have permission...?!

...but you don't HAVE permission!

Wallpapers were granted permission for use by their authors. Unless people lied about being the author, we were given permission. This is why I said "believed". With the internet it is possible that someone falsely submitted them. To the best of our knowledge however, proper permission was given.

Posted

:D Image gallerys are the best..I don`t get it.Why do you need permission to use wallpapers?

Posted

Im wondering what this deku tree thing is, sounds interesting :blink:

Posted

[quote name='Nerevar' post='870' date='Jun 17 2006, 09:36 AM']...i see the wallpapers made by tawny are gone... but THE REST IS STILL THERE and i bet that you didn't contact the authors :angry:[/quote]

If youre just here to start fights and cause trouble then you can go.

We found out that someone posing as Tawny submitted her artwork falsely so I fixed it. I don't appreciate your accusations.