Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majora and Termina's War

9 posts in this topic

Posted

A Goron's Thoughts IV

I've always wondered about Majora. . .

Majora is strange, and obviously VERY disturbed. A lot of people consider Majora to be a man, but I think she is a girl. I don't know where it ever says Majora is a man. Why do I think she is a she?

My evidence is in the showdown. If you noticed, once in the second stage, she starts making very high pitched squeals, squeaks, and mumbles as she dances around. Now, in Majora's Wrath, her screams sound much like a woman's. Also, if you noticed, the eyes of Majora's Mask become breasts, or at least they sure look like it.

I believe back in ancient Termina, before the Ikana and Garo war, there was another war. This war was between all of the people of Termina, before they had separated into the North, South, East and West. In this battle, the Zora, Gorons, Deku, Ikana, Terminians, and another tribe fought. They all had guardian entities, Gyorg, Goht, Odolwa, Twinmold, the Fierce Deity, and Majora. These armies fought fiercely until there were only two left. The Fierce Deity, and Majora. These two crashed recklessly where Clocktown now stands. Their fight lasted a total of three days, and when the dust cleared, only masks of their former selves remained. The masks were hidden and found countless times until the Fierce Deity mask seemed to disappear.

Majora's Mask made its way through time until it destroyed its former tribe. Years later, a mask collector found the mask. It attempted to destroy Termina by using Skull Kid as its puppet, but was stopped by Link. It gave Link The Fierce Deity mask to finally end the battle between them, and when Link won, Majora's soul was set free.

Next Theory: Happy Mask Seller

Posted

once again goron has come up with another theory! a good 1 this time.

i liked that 1 sounds true.

Posted

ho-ho-ho...

a good one indeed..but I got something to say this time XD

the following is something I've read from the Zelda Manga combine with my own thoughts..

-yeah..you heard me right..there's a Zelda Manga-

but it's been so long since I've read it..I hope I can remember it..well here goes..

There once in ancient time or whatnot..lived a mystical beast, whose hide is like an indestrutable armor..nothing can penetrate or harm the beast.

People from the village attack the beast, hoping to skinned it's hide to use for their own selfish needs..and it's said that whoever can slay this beast and take it's hide, will be all powerful and invincible...for all time..

Anger at the village for wanting to slay him for nothing more than his hide, the beast gave into rage and anger, obliterating the village it's surrounding. Now nothing moves, not even time itself.

So as time passes in other place, rumors of this legendary and fearful beast ignight fires in young and old warrior, and they come from near and far to slay the beast, wishing to make history or jst to satisfy their own needs. But to no avail..did any of them survived..and so another legend was added..the invincible man-eating beast. And so it has been for countless centuries...until.......

One day, while the beast was sleeping, a traveler came to the frozen-time place where the monster dwells.

Instead of him trying to kill the beast, the traveler jst sat there..curiousity overcame his anger and rage at the new intruder. Approaching the traveler, the beast asked what does he want. The traveler jst told him that he was jst a traveler and was jst resting here. The Beast didn't believe him. Knowing that many before him has come to take his hide, what makes this one so different, and to furhter his doubt, the beast saw that the traveler was wearing armor under his cloak. To his surprise, the traveler chuckle and said tht traveling this days is not like in the old time, where it's safe..

Still, it questioned him further, until at last, the man spoke what the beast truly desire, what was really in the beast' heart.

Does it want to be here for ever..in this time forsaken place..?

With no one but himself and the still air....................to be alone..?

THen the beast broke down...sharing his most inner feeling..:

all he wanted was to have peace and live in tranquility..but no..because of his armor like hide, people from far and wide come to kill him..he had no choice but to fend for himself..and thus the rumor started..and he didn't wish for it..

To soothe the beast, the traveler pulls out a drum and begins to play a healing melody -The Song of Healing..?!?!- after the song ended..all that was left of the beast was his armor hide...

The traveler put up the drum and reach for the feather that was intwined in his hair, and it suddenly transform into a blade. He sat down and began his work...and when he was finish, the fruit of his labor was a mask..and the beast was called Majora..thus was the creation of the Majora's Mask...

well..that's what i think happen..there's was some ritual part but I didn't add that in..cause I can't remember it...

and I also came to the conclusion that the traveler was actually the Deity himself..in human form..it looked so much like him..adn the blade was the same...0.0..adn so I guess that once again..the Deity came again to stop Majora as he did the first time...

Posted

ehh...

you theory-men

this one is super duper confusing.

first of all.

majora was a chick?! goron merchant how you know majora got bosoms!? geez.. <_<

second...

i lost.

but once again.

good ^_^

Posted

My evidence is in the showdown. If you noticed, once in the second stage, she starts making very high pitched squeals, squeaks, and mumbles as she dances around. Now, in Majora's Wrath, her screams sound much like a woman's. Also, if you noticed, the eyes of Majora's Mask become breasts, or at least they sure look like it.

majora was a chick?! goron merchant how you know majora got bosoms!? geez.. <_<

LOL..ahhah..she does bring up a good point..

and you got to remember that maybe it's the voice actor for role..dosen't neccessarily-sp?- mean that the character has to be a chick..and the 'bosom' form is jst one of the many form 'it ' takes on ..no gender indicated..

Posted

I always thought Majora was a girl, and im suprised to see so many people think it might've been a boy,

i think Majora is a more female-sounding name, dont you? (plus the voice is that of a girls(

and as stated before, how else do you explain the bra-thing she wears when she changes into her second form?

however, im curious as to what makes you think there was another war in Termina? what evidence do you have?

also - as for the invincible beast story, i dont see why the entire hide of a beast is used to make one mask, (when the traveller probably could have made two or three?) the hide could supposedly make an entire suit of armour, so there must be enough hide to make a few masks from.

Posted

also - as for the invincible beast story, i dont see why the entire hide of a beast is used to make one mask, (when the traveller probably could have made two or three?) the hide could supposedly make an entire suit of armour, so there must be enough hide to make a few masks from.

.............I forgot to mention that when the beast disappear, the body vanish along with it of course, but it leave certain part behind...and I'm guessing that's what the traveler used to make Majora's mask

..you can find out for yourself..if you go and read the manga about Magora's Mask..unfortunately, I don't have the link with me..

so until next time.. :embarrassed:

Posted

I read the manga on Zelda-infinite

But the manga isn't all ture. A lot of the manga in non-canon, it wasn't written by Shigeru Miamoto. Plus, I think it even says it is non-canon story in the begining.

As for the war, I have no evidence, it is all just a theory.

Posted

I have the link

http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/...p=10&page=1

read the whole chapter

anyway, Majora's mask cannot be a girl.. its.. not right... the beast in this story is for one, a man... thing

for gosh sake on the second page it says "HE"

but then again Mask's can't really have genders, the mask could be a female.. when the monster was a man

Majora's mask's whole perpous in life was to play in peace with others without them trying to kill him

he spent so long alone.. and ate whom ever came.. to kill him.

Thats the whole point of Link being the Oni (In the game of japaness tag, being Oni means your "It" )

Link becomes the Oni when he reseves the Fierce Deity mask, which an Oni has to wear a mask to play (so does the other players)

I do like the rest of your theory though, its well put and the best I've heard

I hope I can ask if I can put your theory on my website? :embarrassed: