Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostbusters Game Releases In 09

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes That's Right The Highly Anticipated Ghostbusters Game Has Been Pushed Back To 2009

------------------------------------------------

Activision-Vivendi's ill-fated Ghostbusters game has had its release plans pushed back into 2009, but it still doesn't have a publisher after Activision officially gave it the axe last week.

Advertisement:
That's according to Variety's Cut-Scene blog, which says that rights owner Sony Pictures is working with Acti-Blizzard to evaluate various options surrounding the release of the 'Ghostbusters' video game.

"This has presented [Sony Pictures Consumer Products] with an opportunity to re-evaluate the game release marketing strategy to potentially coincide with the 25th anniversary of the original film in '09," the company said in a statement.

There's still no word on a new publisher from either party though, but with the amount of buzz that's gone into the game - and of course the nice and lucrative license - we doubt it'll be long before someone turns up with the goods.

At least it's still coming out.

------------------------------------------------

Source:[url="http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=194621"]Computer And Video Games[/url]

Posted

yay ghostbusters :joy:

Posted

Are you kidding!!!! I've been waiting months and I have to wait longer? Whose fault is it, is it Lewis, he's gonna burn!

Until then check out my Ghostbusters RP in Hyrule.net's Role Playing section to fulfill your Ghostbuster jones, I need more people to contribute, that and Jurassic Park it's getting boring by myself!

Posted

[quote name='Savanti Romero' post='161538' date='Aug 10 2008, 10:08 PM']Are you kidding!!!! I've been waiting months and I have to wait longer? Whose fault is it, is it Lewis, he's gonna burn!

Until then check out my Ghostbusters RP in Hyrule.net's Role Playing section to fulfill your Ghostbuster jones, I need more people to contribute, that and Jurassic Park it's getting boring by myself![/quote]

i might post in ur Jurassic park rp

Posted

i think they mentioned this in nintendo power
they also mentioned about making a dead rising for wii