Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stuck in the end of WW

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How do I damage the puppet that supposedly is the first version of ganondorf? I've tried what I refer to as everything, but he doesn't take damage. I know I can cut his threads with the boomerang, but not the red one. I've tried to bomb him, bonk him with megaton hammer, shoot him with various arrows, blow at him, hook him, nothing goes past his armor or something. I know that I might haven't succeeded with all attempts, wich makes me believe that they doesn't work. I haven't got any doubled magicmeter, is that a problem? As far as I know I don't lack any items. My inventory is full. I've even tried the windwaker.

Please give me some hint, explain how to find his weak point. I want to see the end, I want to finish this game before I get Twilight Princess.

Edited by Cat Girl (see edit history)

Posted

Mephisto, do you have any idea, or are you just an idiot. This forum doesn't seem to be very serious.

Does any serious person know? And is he or she interested in throwing their puppying pride away and help me, since I have thrown mine away?

Posted

Don't mind Mephisto, hes a jerk...

*hint*

The focal point is a tail feature.....

*/hint*

Posted

Well, if the problem still persists, and the hint didn't help you that much...

[spoileralert]

You have to cut all the strings (must be about 5) with two hits from the boomerang each.

After that, the collossus falls down, then you have to shoot an arrow of light into the glowing orb at the tail of the puppet. Repeat this three times and he's gone for good(or so you might think ;D)

Posted

But I thougt you could hit the end of the tail with your sword, or am I wrong now?

I thought you need to save up your arrows for DUM DUM DUM

Posted

Thanks a lot. Someone serious. Really, I should have tried that, I realized the tail wasn't special for nothing, only it is quite hard to hit with anything before he starts wobbling around, I don't think I've managed to hit it with an arrow, if I've even tried. I tried the sword, and the hammer, but it's hard to make it in time. And the head has these eyes looking weird, I thought they were to be hit with lightarrows, but no.

Anyway, thanks.

Now I at least know what to do, It wont be as frustrating as trying everything everywhere.

/Alyxes

Posted

No problem.

Posted

Yep, no problem^^

Mystic Angel:

I guess it's possible to hit the tail with the sword, but because the game is designed quite fair, you should have enough arrows by that time. Well, I found it easier this way, but I guess other weapons work as well^^

Posted

Actually, they don't, I've tried the sword, no effect, and the hammer, you simply won't make it in time, it's too slow, and he starts moving too fast.

Posted

Ok in his first form, cut his strings with the boomerang, especially the fists cause they are dangerous- they can punch at you. Then cut off the tail (it must be hit multiple times) and shoot a light arrow at his tail when he goes limp. Do it quick or he'll retract into the ceiling and retie his strings. I can't help you with the other forms he takes sorry.

Posted

you us a light arow on the blue thing an the end of his tail

Posted

[spoilers]

To all future troubled WW players:

1) As everyone has mentioned you must hit the strings when Ganon is his form of that ugly puppet then hit his tail with a light arrow when he falls to the ground!

2) The second form is a little bit tricker: He's a huge scary spider!Look at his reflection in the water (why else would there be water in that place?) again, the tail is the key to victory!

3) This form is the trickest of all three: some sort of snake/worm sort of thing!He bounces off the walls alot so aim for his tail. If you need to, hit the spikey things to replenish your magic meter!again, the tail is the key.

Then you fight him in his true from and that's all I am saying! :P

Posted

also on the walls i noticed platforms and they had those things that you use your hookshot with, so that could be a advantage to killing puppet ganon, i actually notcie a lot of things people don't

Posted

ya we know that <_<