Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Inheritance Trilogy Disscussion

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I decided to make a post where all Inheritance trilogy fans can discuss things about Eragon, Eldest, and ideas for Book 3. So let the discussion begin!

Posted

sorry...

i never heard of it.

its a book yes?

describe more about it maybe?

Posted

Well, if you don't know anything about, why did you post on this topic?

If you really want[i/] a description, ask someone who does know about it (Glitch-matrix, Goron Lord, ect. ect.).

Goron Lord, well, the third book will probably start where Eragon and Ronaldgo to the Ra'zac's hideout and rescue Katrina and Ronald gets married to Katrina ect. ect. ect. Eragon continues his training with the oldest surviving Dragon Rider (Forgot his name..) and Galbortrix decides to send Eragon's brother after Eragon.

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

LOOK SLAINE.

you dont have to be mean about that.

its a dicussion.

curious thats all. dont have to bite me. geez TT_____TT

ppl who dont know they ask.

aniwase.

i wont bother with 'your' dicussion. if i knew then i wont be asking.

:angry:

Well, it does say for the fans to discuss about it on this thread/topic or whatever you'd like to call it, so you could've at least pm'd Goron Lord about the topic instead of saying "sorry... i never heard of it" because that's just a pointless message and there's a pm box under the members name where you can pm (Private/personal message) him, i would suggest you use the pm instead of just saying "sorry... i never heard of it" you aren't obligated to post something if you don't know anything about it.

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

Guys! Chill out! And by the way Slaine, his name is Roran and not Ronald.

Next, the Rider's name is Oromis. And finally, Eragon's brother's name is freaking Murtagh! You must be horrible at remembering names!

But any way, I agree with some parts of your theory, but you left a lot out. Eragon is definitely going to confront Galbatorix head-to-head, there is probably going to be a huge war at the end, and you forgot that there is going to be another Rider. My guess is that either Roran or Arya are going to be a Rider. My bet is on Roran though. :P

Oh and by the way kaitou bell, here's the link to a fansite (very good one too) that is all about the Inheritance trilogy. If you ever have any questions, you can go here to learn more.

www.shurtugal.com

Posted

Centauri wants me to take another poll.....

Do you think that Eragon was being too hard on Murtagh for turning evil at the battle of the burning plains?

Disclaimer: Didn't write this, don't agree with this, bleh bleh bleh............

Posted

I decided to make a post where all Inheritance trilogy fans can discuss things about Eragon, Eldest, and ideas for Book 3. So let the discussion begin!

o rly..?!..I wonder what gave you ..or should I say whom..that idea..??::points to self:: :P:D

wOw..looks like a flame war is about to start....good job in stopping it Goron Man XD -yeah..I know..I want to say man.. :P

And dude, Slaine..think you are in teh wrong...this is a forum where people come to talk and discuss, yes..? And here, Goron Lord made a topic for Eragon, Eldest and the third book-to-come to be discuss. So why is it........pointless to ask what it's about..?..This is a topic open for discussion, is it not..? and giving a brief detail/summary of the first two is in no way is it wrong or pointless..it even help support some theories or guesses and I'm not trying to be rude or mean..but look at yourself...you can hardly remember their names..... I do believe that whoever that may not know about the Inheritance will probably come here to find out..and sooner or later...they will ask tht ..'pointless question'..hella..if I'm curious about the Inheritance Tri and I see this title..of course I would think it would give some summary for me to know..and if yourself was new to it..you would think the same..and this is the easiest way to get some infomation, when in a forum..now if you were in Kaitou_bell's shoe..what would you do..?..Surely not going to look it up..cause you jst heard of it right..you would want someone to give you a quick detailed info, then decide to look it up or not..jst to your interest...

A~hem so back to the discussion shall we.. :embarrassed:

hmm..let's not go into the third book yet..

let take it from the top..Eragon...:

-Eragon found Sephira

-Lost his home/family&friends

-His travels with Brom then later with Murtagh

-His battles...

...to put bluntly..what did ya think of it..teh book Eragon..

anything...fault..debate question..what you think should/shouldn't have been...or whatever you know..?!

I'll let the next person decide it..I'm not good with beginning one..until I have one that reallys bugs me.... :P

This is not a flame, so please don't reply with one...thnks..

Posted

Guys! Chill out! And by the way Slaine, his name is Roran and not Ronald. Next, the Rider's name is Oromis. And finally, Eragon's brother's name is freaking Murtagh! You must be horrible at remembering names! But any way, I agree with some parts of your theory, but you left a lot out. Eragon is definitely going to confront Galbatorix head-to-head, there is probably going to be a huge war at the end, and you forgot that there is going to be another Rider. My guess is that either Roran or Arya are going to be a Rider. My bet is on Roran though. :P

Oh and by the way kaitou bell, here's the link to a fansite (very good one too) that is all about the Inheritance trilogy. If you ever have any questions, you can go here to learn more.

<a href="http://hyrule.net/external.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shurtugal.com%2F">www.shurtugal.com</a>

thanks ^__^v

at least someone cares. ^_~!

Posted

Do you think that Eragon was being too hard on Murtagh for turning evil at the battle of the burning plains?

Disclaimer: Didn't write this, don't agree with this, bleh bleh bleh............

hehe..aite..sry..didn't see this one here...

even though it's fromthe second, Eldest ..it's a start..^^

let's see..hmm

too hard..?

I wouldn't say that..being hard on Murtagh..cause there wasn't enough evidence to stated that he did..he jst wonder why..Murtagh turned evil....

As for Murtagh turning evil..he didn't have a choice..it's do or die..and in his case....it's do..cause if you think about Murtagh's personalities and such..he lived a hard life no doubt..and his number one concern is himself..and to save himself..is to join Galbatorix, and cause he was capture..

Posted

Well I think he didn't have to be that hard on him but do you think he would say:"Hey Murtagh. I see you serve Galbatorix now. Cool." He could've been a little nicer, but I don't think that he should soften up completely.

Posted

by being hard..do you mean when the fought at the 'Burning Plain' or afterwards when he discuss things over with Roran and have his afterthoughts..?

Posted

But in the end Murtagh didn't take Eragon to Galbatorix and he let him go. The only thing that sucks now is that Murtagh took Zar'roc from Eragon, so Eragon is going to have make a sword or something.

Posted

I have a small theory regarding his lack of weaponry. Remember Solembum (the werecat) said that underneath that tree (the big one in Du Weldenvarden(?)) was a weapon, that Eragon would find when he needed it. It's perfect, and it will be powerful and stuff. I have some other theories, but I will have to re-read Eragon (which I lost :(:() and Eldest.