Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Chat staff.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Muffin, you have no right posting here. You are spammming any lying. plain and simple. So get the hell off my thread!

You do know that he has the right to post anywhere no matter how much he spams, or lies.

Posted

HEIL DOPPELAGENT.

Posted

You say I can't spell.......

Posted

It's Double Agent in German.

Posted

Well, I am obviously late for this party, because I had no knowledge that this discussion was going on until recently. Double, you need to calm down. I can't speak for Muffin, although maybe I should start. But I haven't done anything to you that I didn't feel you fully deserved. On every occasion I've banned you, it's been for spamming, making inappropriate comments, or abusing the chatbot commands; not to mention, every time I've banned you, it's been for a small period of time, not a permanent ban.

tl;dr: Cheer up, emo agent.

Posted

If you are gonnna say anyones emo, say it to my cousin, to him its a compliment. And you kicked me one time before I could even say one thing

Posted

If you are gonnna say anyones emo, say it to my cousin, to him its a compliment. And you kicked me one time before I could even say one thing

It's probably what you said before he kicked you. The second one as a clarification that you're being a prick.

Naeb doesn't know your cousin. >(

Think before you post, though I always enjoy a good mod ranting or two.

Sahaqiel

Posted

He doesn't want to compliment you, he wants to insalt you.

Posted

But seriously, my cousin is emo, and its kinda weird. Anyways, forget I mentioned my cousin and get back to the on topic road......

Posted (edited)

But seriously, my cousin is emo, and its kinda weird. Anyways, forget I mentioned my cousin and get back to the on topic road......

Ok... Well anyways as I was saying you can't stop Muffin from posting in topics you made. You could just ignore him by going to ignore user, and put Fierce Muffin, and you won't see any of his posts, but other people can, and problem solved.

Just for the record, I'm not on anyone's side here.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I've had enough. This and the other one of this needs to be locked. NOW.

Posted

If this is locked muffin and all the other evil ex-chat ops will get opped again, and we cant let that happen.

Posted (edited)

Now, that's not very nice.

I've been opped and deopped many times.

It doesn't really matter. I'm made an op when I'm good and deopped when I'm bad.

Now, quit your whining.

WILL THE DIE?

WILL THE DIE?

WILL THE DIE?

WILL THE DIE?

WILL THE DIE?

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

If this is locked muffin and all the other evil ex-chat ops will get opped again, and we cant let that happen.

Actually, if this is locked, you'll just make another thread and we'll continue the argument.

Besides, Muffin only uses op to kick people who vaguely annoy him, abuse spam capabilities, and unban himself when we ban him, which really just ruins the point.

Also,

THE WILL DIE

Sahaqiel