Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Messin' with the pizza guy...

24 posts in this topic

Posted

So we decided to mess with the pizza guy to get revenge. The last time he came, we asked the thirty minute joke, and he didn't get the reference to his own employer's advertisement.

This doesn't stand well with us. >(

I warn you, the actual outcome isn't very funny. He's a very dull pizza guy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I put my shirt on backwards, put a belt around my neck to make it look like I was trying to asphyxiate myself, wrapped toilet paper and tape around my leg, put a sock on my right hand, put a shirt over my head like a hat, and held a small acoustic guitar as I answered the door in crutches asking, "Guess what I did with my thirty minutes?"

I suppose Nate and I's commentary was more entertaining than his response. >(

Boring pizza people...

Also, this is NATE's house.

Sahaqiel

Posted

lol :P

Posted

Lol your commentary was funnier. Nate's house is a mess. When I get a place in the years to come, It'll probably look that way too. XD But I like messes...I really can't stand clean immaculate places. >__>

Anyways, great video Saha, made the rest of my night. :D

Posted

Itss called a vacuum. It magically cleans up messes on the floor. GET ONE! Whos the guy on the chair?

Posted

Lol. "Did you get beat up?"

And Josh gave an absolutely breath-taking performance.

Posted

I dunno, but my favorite parts were like, Josh screaming 'DAMMIT' and the dog barking at you for no reason.

>D Seriously, take my advice.

CROSS-DRESS THE THIRD TIME.

THIRD TIME'S A CHAAAARM.

Posted (edited)

Thats Awesome. I've never had the guts to actually try the 30 minutes joke.

and You sound EXACLY like my friend Nick

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

It's fun to order pizza, then you dress up as a monster and run out from the side of the house when they get there. I've tried it twice one time the guy nearly soiled himself, I gave him a huge tip cause I felt like a jerk. The second time they just dropped the pizza and ran. Ended up he went to my school, He got his payback by supergluing me in the suit, it sucked because I had to walk two miles to my friends house so he could help me rip off my $300 bigfoot costume.

That was sad.

Edited by The Count (see edit history)

Posted

Need some suggestions for next time.

If any of you have seen the canser project, then you'll know why we have so many cans down there.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You already know mien. D;< I need to be there next time to give you my girl knowledge.

SMEAR THE LIPSTICK ACROSS YOUR CHEEK.

IT'LL LOOK SUPER-SUGGESTIVE. >D

Posted

lemme guess. You guys drank a lot of soda?

That was good, but the pizza guy didn't give a good response to anything...

Next time open the door with a human head (fake, of course) in your hand (hanging by the hair) a laser gun in the other, and no shirt on... I would try some of these but the pizza guy doesn't deliver to my house. I could try it at someone else's... =P

Posted

pizza guy wasn't that funny but you were

Posted

Nope, rofl, we've been having soda shortages lately.

We drank water.

I'm trying to drink more of it anyway.

I'M SO FAT AND HIDEOUS.

Gosh.

Sahaqiel

Posted

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D

Posted

It's fun to order pizza, then you dress up as a monster and run out from the side of the house when they get there. I've tried it twice one time the guy nearly soiled himself, I gave him a huge tip cause I felt like a jerk. The second time they just dropped the pizza and ran. Ended up he went to my school, He got his payback by supergluing me in the suit, it sucked because I had to walk two miles to my friends house so he could help me rip off my $300 bigfoot costume.

That was sad.

Ahaha. Oh, wow.