Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I have made a decision.

6 posts in this topic

Posted

No, unfourtunatley for you, I'm not leaving. In fact, if I stick with this descision, I'm gonna be here for a loooooooooooong time.

I have decided that I'm going to make a Zelda Fan-Game. I'm using a program called Hyrule Magic, which allows for A Link to the Past hacking (nothing nasty, just editing the game, replacing dungeons, etc.). I want to give the game a complete overhaul. New dungeons, new story, new overworld, new underwear, everything. But then I hit my biggest, and most annoying problem.

I don't have any ideas!

So, I require help from my favourite Zelda community. People with good ideas. And you'll be credited if I use your idea. And you'll get a cookie. With chocolate chips in.

Yeah, so anyway, what I need is just a simple, core idea that I can elaborate (I love that word) on, some extras, and everything, and I'll do all the rest. And don't think I'm being lazy, I have tried many a time for ideas, searching the very depths of my head (my very large head. Have you seen the size of it? It's bigger than Ganon!) for ideas, but I can't think of anything, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

And I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place...

And if I'm breaking any rules, choose one of the following:

- :banghead:

- :moderated:

- :pwned:

- :landmaster:

- :tingle:

Thank you, and goodnight.

Posted

Involve the Goddesses.

Keep the "fourth piece" far far away from anything even relating to your fangame.

Don't introduce new races because this annoys me heavily in everything else.

Don't use cliches. Avoid them like they're made of razors and your game has severe hemophilia.

That is all.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well, thanks, Saha. I will try to involve the godesses in some way.

I hadn't actually thought about the fourth piece, but I'll take your advice.

Thank you!

Posted

Awesome!

oh, and if you need help working on it, we have a new video game making forum now!

Link

Posted

wow.

Epic bump.

It sounds cool though

Posted

No, unfourtunatley for you, I'm not leaving. In fact, if I stick with this descision, I'm gonna be here for a loooooooooooong time.

I have decided that I'm going to make a Zelda Fan-Game. I'm using a program called Hyrule Magic, which allows for A Link to the Past hacking (nothing nasty, just editing the game, replacing dungeons, etc.). I want to give the game a complete overhaul. New dungeons, new story, new overworld, new underwear, everything. But then I hit my biggest, and most annoying problem.

I don't have any ideas!

So, I require help from my favourite Zelda community. People with good ideas. And you'll be credited if I use your idea. And you'll get a cookie. With chocolate chips in.

Yeah, so anyway, what I need is just a simple, core idea that I can elaborate (I love that word) on, some extras, and everything, and I'll do all the rest. And don't think I'm being lazy, I have tried many a time for ideas, searching the very depths of my head (my very large head. Have you seen the size of it? It's bigger than Ganon!) for ideas, but I can't think of anything, so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

And I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place...

And if I'm breaking any rules, choose one of the following:

- :banghead:

- :moderated:

- :pwned:

- :landmaster:

- :tingle:

Thank you, and goodnight.

your a fellow rom hacker?

you should try hacking oot or mm it is more fun.