Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The waging war

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Part one introduction

The war between good and evil a twisted battle with all destroyed the ones who survived on the other hand

told the tale of witch will not soon be forgotten. It was winter the war had begun red snow form fall solders

dead bodes lying every where no one alive on the war field. Ganondorf's army raged to rule Hyrule and enslave us all I was part of Hyrule's army against the waging war between the destruction or salvation

of Hyrule. My name is Nyfer I'm one of the people who survived the great waging wars, this is my story.

Part Two: The beginning of the end

Its was night fall as the snow fluttered and shined in the night sky we are about to attack all seems silent

and peaceful. "The enemy is on the horizon prepare of attack" cry's one of the Generals. As we sprang into

action everything feels slow to me as if we are all going to die. Everyone is dying on the war field blood splattered every where I look around for the nearest foe I rage at my enemy with a war cry, I slice the beast in half blood drips form my blade. The battle lasts four days then we all return home for the mean time.

so tell me what you think of it and I will post more tomorrow

Posted

Too quick, too bloody, lack of plot. Good job! :fear:

Posted

Part three: the tale of endings

We are returning home all of us with a sense of honor' and pride except me. All I had to return to us ruined

the war shaped me life most of my friends and family lost to steel covered in blood and horror.

Time past, it was late winter no attack all though the war was over I though differently. For thinking this

I always go pushed, and punched no one gave me respect. I soon remember what Hyrule was like when

not in this Armageddon. Hyrule a peaceful land made for the goddess themselves. Din forged the great fierce fires of the earth, Farore With her rich soul, produced all life forms who would uphold the law, and

Naryu the source of the fundamental laws keeps the realm of Hyrule in balance. I was thought never to lose hope in the goddess of our once fair land.

Part four: Assault

The bell in town square rang, we were all requested to get out side Ganondorf's army was ready to assalt our town. Everyone was order to get out of the city and in to the forest land all solder where requested to get ready for battle. We are all in hiding waiting for the right moment to strike the foe was in the town square with a loud cry the commander crys "attack." We rage to the enemy our swords held high as enemys started fleeing we show no mercy we killed them all but that was only a small fragment of Ganon's army. Rest is what all we needed for now.

Posted

wow this is a little dark

Posted (edited)

Part five: executioners prison

After the fight one of was order to help get reinforcements that person a friend of mine at the time Alexander

picked me to tag along. So with no options I went. We where sent to a place with prisoners on ever corner

blood on the walls dead bodies every where a hell on earth Arbiter Grounds a place filled with the low and decrepit lives of Hyrule's scum yet they looked honorable and quite. After looking in to the eyes of one of them it seemed like you could closely look in to there lives and see why they are here. All men laid wasted

as we made our way to the top of the tower the higher up we went them more horrid the villains got

they where not tolerated they where all on the gory execution line they all deserved it for their sin brought

no mercy on to them

Part six: Twilight's blade

Now we had finally reached the top we had to consult with the sages about our next act to get rid of this behemoth of a foe. What they said was unbelievable they said we would have to go to where no Hylian

as ever returned. The Twilight realm as Alexander and I excepted the task. As we headed for the mirror

we walk up the stairs and I ask "what now" and we start to fade into small black and light blue cards.

As we start to walk into unknown territory right when we take our first few steps we are captivated and knocked out. We wale up to see that we are in a prison as the lord of the twilight realm comes to see us

he asks us "witch one of you is going to die to let the other one explain him self?" Alexander said he would take the death I said he wouldn't then he said no I will. The sky was dark with fading light all is silent my Alex with his neck rested on the plank of steel the executioners blade is held high he slices

the neck of Alex cut, blood is splattered every where.

Edited by Twilight Oni Link (see edit history)

Posted

part six not a very good one

Posted

Part seven: Prison

As the head of my friend fell to the floor with a thud I was taken to the prison blood splattered on the walls.

A horrid smell of dead corpses on the floor, it had looked like one had the life sucked out of him.

As I waited for this disgrace of a king to come forth and tell for what reason he left me alive and my friend to die I swore on that day I would seek revenge on those how would have even the idea of killing a friend of mine. Two hours past it seemed forever thinking that at so called king would come to me and tell me why.

Another hour pasted finally I hear the foot steps long had I waited but when I thought it was him it wasn't

instead another person was thrown in to the same jail cell as me oddly and with a some what similar face

to my old friend who was close to me died on the war field she was like family to me.

Part eight: new order

As old paths cross they intertwine I'm told a lot but this is out of the question. "How this isn't right. I'm starting to lose it funny I'm not going to give in to your madness." Fine, I started hearing foot steps

the illusion vanished from thin air as he introduced him self as Jase but he said he was not the one

who order the execution but a higher ranking Twili than him self.

Posted

Dude, please stop. Maybe you shouldn't be an author at all.

1. You're derivitive

2. You're too dark

3. You're not descriptive

4. You lack a sense of decent plotting

Posted

Dude, please stop. Maybe you shouldn't be an author at all.

1. You're derivitive

2. You're too dark

3. You're not descriptive

4. You lack a sense of decent plotting

ya i quit this topic but i still will be doing this on on my profile on Zeldafan.com