Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off to Leipzig

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I'm currently in Gatwick airport (in London), ready to fly off the Leipzig for the annual games convention. The Leipzig games convention is one of the biggest gaming consumer gaming conventions in Europe. Sadly, Nintendo themselves have decided not to show up this year, in favour of a wii fit UK tour, but lots of other major devlopers will be there and I'll be giving reports and uploading videos of all the upcoming games there. Hit the jump for a list of games I'd expect to see there

------

Spore
Starcraft 2
Banjo Kazooie
FUEL
Gran Turismo 5
Halo Wars
Rayman Raving Rabbids 3

There's probabbly more that I'd be interested in, but I can't think of them right now. I'll be scouring the convention to give you all of the videos and previews you'll want of the games on show.

There are also more that could well be announced during the show, although you may hear these announcements from other staff members first before I can get to a computer.

Posted

Oh cool gingerlink! you'll probably have a great time no matter what that :)

Posted

Tell me if you see or meet martin leung...im a big fan of his

Posted

Yay! I can't wait to hear your coverage.

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='163978' date='Aug 20 2008, 07:20 AM']Tell me if you see or meet martin leung...im a big fan of his[/quote]
The same Martin Leung who put that video up of him playing the [i]Super Mario[/i] themes on the piano blindfolded? Because I had the opportunity to meet him at Video Games Live last month.

Why yes, you are jealous. :3

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='163978' date='Aug 20 2008, 03:20 PM']Tell me if you see or meet martin leung...im a big fan of his[/quote]

If he

Posted

i hate you both...but at least i know that i can whoop GL at brawl, so at least that makes me happy

Posted

[quote name='Soi Karuna' post='164384' date='Aug 21 2008, 04:47 PM']i hate you both...but at least i know that i can whoop GL at brawl, so at least that makes me happy[/quote]
Aw, I love you too. But he was a fun guy. I wanna be his friend. ;_;