Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hillcrest sues Nintendo over Wii's technology

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats a bunch of bullshit. Sue happy idiots.....

Posted

lawl this is only for the U.S right?

Posted

Is it just me, or do a lot of companies have patents on the motion sensing technology?

Posted

That is so ridiculous! They should be suing HUNDREDS of other companies that use an "organized television setup"! Like DirecTV and people who use that to watch 500 shows at once...

And Besides...i bet they got that idea from a different patent....NO ONE COMES UP WITH ORIGINAL STUFF THESE DAYS!

Posted

[quote name='Shrukan' post='164200' date='Aug 20 2008, 09:49 PM']This ain't going to help at all. I was hopin to get a Wii soon, but if they get sued, I can say good bye to video games.[/quote]

You're lucky....i already have a Wii...There goes 250 bucks down the toilet.

Posted

If that company against nintendo wins, i'm takin' a trip to maryland with a couple "motion censor bombs" and a few "motion censor torches." :joy:

[attachment=2489:usb_memory_bomb.jpg]

Posted

Why are theese things coming up so late??
And The superscoop then??
I mean If it was the pointer it would have been posible if not super scoop had it, and if it's becouse of motin sensors then why haven't every other accosery been sued?
And to the other lost case: Why sue wavebird and the classic controller since, neither have has rumble??

Posted

This is bull. Maybe they should go and sue Sony for the SixAxis controller as well...sheesh...

Do they seriously think they're going to win this? They aren't. Why?

Simple. Nintendo has had interactive gadgets like this before. Remember the Power Glove? I thought so. Anyways, They didn't get sued for anything like that, so there shouldn't be an exception here either.

Posted

[size=7] [color="#FF0000"] RAGE! [/color] [/size]
these people are idiots. do they plan on ever USING there motion sensing crap? i didnt freaking think so!
also havent they heard what i did to the last suing b@stards? it is now the late anascape

Posted

wtf >:(, just WTF! Thats sucks