Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My FFIV Comic

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Well, one night while I was trying to beat Octomammoth of FFIV, I had a brilliant idea to make a crappily-drawn comic of my reactions to many parts of the game. Some were too priceless to not write/jot down. XD Also, I drew the first issue at 2 am. I was REALLY into the game.

Currently, I have 2 issues drawn, but I'll just upload the first one as a test to see what people think of it. ^_^" I've already got 2 thumbs up from my friend who I showed it to, so hopefully it'll be just as appealing to you as it was to her. ^^;

Also, let me know if anything is really hard to read. I might be writing the words at the bottom so people know what I wrote, but I won't for now, because again, this is a test.

FFIV Comic (Aptly named, "The Comic That Currently Has No Name", or TCTCHNN for short.) I actually need a name for this comic so if anyone would be nice enough to contribute an idea, that'd be awesome ^^

(Also, please deal wirh the size of the pictures, I know they're monstrous. I can always attempt at resizing them later. I'm just too lazy atm.) (Also, the comic reads from left to right, not down.)

Issue #1:

scan0001.jpgscan0002.jpgscan0003.jpgscan0004.jpgscan0005.jpgscan0006.jpg

Continued in next post...

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Continued>>>

scan.jpgscan0008.jpgscanzomg.jpgscan0010.jpgscan0011.jpgscan0012.jpg

And that's the end of Issue 1. ^_^" Zomg crappy drawings of myself (well... that's what I sort of look like lol. A little less crappy though. XD)

What do you guys think?