Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who are the geeks that play runecape

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I have three accounts, ANGEL TEETH - Lv5, Zentadon - Lv 41 and Blott K - Lv56. They all suck.

Posted

I have three accounts, ANGEL TEETH - Lv5, Zentadon - Lv 41 and Blott K - Lv56. They all suck.

TEETH ANGEL Lv5

ll m other ones got banned for scamming. :/

Posted

I played before, I was Spex95, a lvl 56 Melee. Full Addy. Sad, right? :(

Posted (edited)

I used to play so much until I found out it sucked. I got to around level 86, can't remember. I have full Zamarok Rune stuff. My brother gave me stuff if I leveled up his stats and stuff. He's 126 and still plays, by the way.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Fierce muff is going to say OLOLOOLLOLLOLOLOL RUNESCAPE.

I had Big Boper3, a level 58 cb.

Posted

Wrong, I win.

Posted

I play Travian. My friends play it, and so do I.

My cousin plays this though, and gave me his account, but I can't find the username, and password. XD

Posted

got a level 96 lying around somewhere, hadn't played for like a year.

Started again on a new account a couple of weeks ago, to check out all the new stuff they've brought out, especially around the newbie areas, combat 30 atm

Posted

Blott k, combat-56, att-46, def-47, str-46, mining-60, smithing-50, crafting-50, magic-42, ranging-18, all the rest are rubbish and irrelevant

My other files aren't as good though. I go on my newest one, Garkanta, quite a lot though. For now, before I come to my senses and quit again. But I'll be back.

Posted

Runescape sucks balls, have you ever thought of that? Of all the games out there, you picked the worst one, gratz.

Posted

Shaiya is better

Posted

ROHAN IS BETTER

I have me respect for runescape. It is the first AMERICAN MMORPG i played, the others were vietnamese........(which are ppretty good too)

I don't play it anymore because-

I was a lvl 56 warrior, full rune. I was in the wildy then I met a lv 26 wearing monk's robe,iron helm,iron scimmy, and bronze shield. Guess what. I LOST to that noob. Wtf? I was a pro a rune scape a PRO and I got owned by a lvl 26!?!?!

Posted

Runescape sucks balls, have you ever thought of that? Of all the games out there, you picked the worst one, gratz.

you've never played the Zelda CD-i games, right?

Posted

i love runescape its an awsom game and most haters would see that if they looked past graphicks and saw gameplay.

i like runescape better than most other midevil rpgs cause you dont have to pick a "class" like warior, mage archer,hunter,ect and stay that way and only use items for that class,also you can do more than just kill monsters, the quest have actual storylines not go kill x# of this monster. also runescape is in the gines world record book can those other games say that? so this is my reasons i like runescape. im bmp112 btw lvl 69 i think.

Posted

1. The gameplay isn't good either.

2. You just cooked a fish. YAY!!!

3. Mabinogi owns Runescapes sorry little butt, and it hardly just came out.

And okay, GL corrected me, but still... ^_^