Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darknut kingdom status.

12 posts in this topic

Posted

anyways, i'm not sure if we have a advertisement forum or not xD anyways, i'm just going to give a brief description of what's going on here.

Darknut Gentry in Generel

uh. yeah. you can tell this never got any thought. xD. anyways, we are a small group at the moment, we usually don't seek war or anything. you don't really find any threads really relating to war/combat/etc anyways, so if you lurves war, you won't like it here most likely.

Our Game

yeah, yeah, yeah. it's in the making. i'm not posting much info here. >.>" cept for that it's going into open beta the 31st of august, so if you think you're bored out of you're mind, i guess you can check it out if you really want too.

Darknut's history

uh, a long time ago, about 8 months ago, lemo/ff/ANY OTHER ACC YOU MIGHT HAVE., succesfully made the twilight army, me as co-leader. about 2 months later, i revolted and became leader. yay me. and about 3 months after that, i gave up leader position, as i didn't seem fit for it. i gave it to ldgm, who, made the twilight army/mailmen from beyondthegrave/pie army/other, made it into the darknut kingdom. fair enough.

anyways, short description. if you think you want to join, just join. though you might be a while before getting let in, ldgm is only person with access to that, and he doesn't come on as much as he used too. so yeah. that's us in a nutshell.

Posted

I can give info!
the first dungeon in his game is like a forest temple
he has a tonberry cave
there is a lake palace/place

i have screenshots of his game

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='165770' date='Aug 28 2008, 01:04 PM']uh, a long time ago, about 8 months ago, lemo/ff/ANY OTHER ACC YOU MIGHT HAVE., succesfully made the twilight army, me as co-leader. about 2 months later, i revolted and became leader. yay me. and about 3 months after that, i gave up leader position, as i didn't seem fit for it. i gave it to ldgm, who, made the twilight army/mailmen from beyondthegrave/pie army/[u][i][b]SHINY PHANTOMS OF SHINYNESS[/b][/u], [/i]made it into the darknut kingdom. fair enough.

anyways, short description. if you think you want to join, just join. though you might be a while before getting let in, ldgm is only person with access to that, and he doesn't come on as much as he used too. so yeah. that's us in a [u][i][b]DARK[/b][/i][/u]nutshell.[/quote]

Posted

[quote name='Luneth Uchiha' post='165907' date='Aug 28 2008, 03:29 PM']I can give info!
the first dungeon in his game is like a forest temple
he has a tonberry cave
there is a lake palace/place

i have screenshots of his game[/quote]
you aren't aloud to give those out though. :P

and to ff, thanks for the correction. xD

Posted

why can't i give out the screen shots?

Posted

wasn't your demo supposed to be up already?"

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='165770' date='Aug 28 2008, 04:04 AM']i gave it to ldgm, who, made the twilight army/mailmen from beyondthegrave/pie army/other, made it into the darknut kingdom. fair enough.

anyways, short description. if you think you want to join, just join. though you might be a while before getting let in, ldgm is only person with access to that, and he doesn't come on as much as he used too. so yeah. that's us in a nutshell.[/quote]

i can give you leadership if you want, so you can accept members :zelda:

Posted

cool, i'll be leader :D

Posted

WoOoOoOoOW does the darknut academy even exist. I haven't been here in a year :P

is this even the darknut academy? and wtf happened to it?

Well I've been stuck up at UNIVERSITY!!! DUN DUN DUN

If so am I the clan artist?

Posted

A lot has changed...

A long time a ago, there was a clan. Clan dies, the end.

Posted

You forgot the happily ever after, waylander. :(
yeah, from what i've seen so far though, it'll probably stay dead. But i guess we'll never know for another few months.

Posted

If enough of us got together, i'm sure we could convince them to restart it :/