ReDeads

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Which is better?!?

Posted (edited)

WW had redeads? I never saw any redeads. They were probably cute looking.

My friend thinks the graphics make everything look cute.

Before I vote OoT, just to make it fair, I would like to see a WW redead.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

They weren't even close to cute in WW. If you got to the Earth temple, they were those creepy-looking blue enemies with big heads. If you got too close, their empty eyes would turn blood red and they would shriek at you like in OoT. If they got hold of you, they would grab you and show their long teeth, which they use to bite you repeatedly.

Of course, this is nothing compared to the ugly ones in OoT, which look like naked brown people wearing wooden masks and which do nothing but strangle you when they attack.

Posted

They weren't even close to cute in WW. If you got to the Earth temple, they were those creepy-looking blue enemies with big heads. If you got too close, their empty eyes would turn blood red and they would shriek at you like in OoT. If they got hold of you, they would grab you and show their long teeth, which they use to bite you repeatedly.

Of course, this is nothing compared to the ugly ones in OoT, which look like naked brown people wearing wooden masks and which do nothing but strangle you when they attack.

Those were redeads? Wow those were scary.

FINE SAHA I SAID IT, I FOUND ONE, one, REASON WHY WW WAS SCARY!

I don't know what to choose. You can't beat the clasics, but those were scary... Why isn't there both.

Posted

Dude, they looked like freaking burn victims in OoT. :huh:

Posted

You make a good point Merchant

Take this!

RedeadBig.gif

Posted

Ocarina of Time's redeads, like Merchant said, looked like they had hardcore third degrees goin' on. The Wind Waker's had a tribal look, and Twilight Princess' I think captured what a Redead was supposed to be: a pile of bones that regenerated once you got to close

Posted

I still think WW's are good.

Posted

i would say twilight princess redeads cuz they dont give me nightmares

Posted

Ocarina of Time's redeads, like Merchant said, looked like they had hardcore third degrees goin' on. The Wind Waker's had a tribal look, and Twilight Princess' I think captured what a Redead was supposed to be: a pile of bones that regenerated once you got to close

??

Those were Stalfos...

Sahaqiel

Posted

You make a good point Merchant

Take this!

RedeadBig.gif

*Screams* I didn't know those were the redeads. Those things looked like my friends voodoo dool. :fear:

Posted

I know! It's like Saha!

Posted

I kinda have to go with OoT mainly due to "popular belief" as my cousin called it...

Posted

Umbreon, you are crazy.

1. You think OoT Redeads are scary.

2. You think Bakugan is cool.

Posted

I know! It's like Saha!

I fail to see the meaning of this statement. ;O

Sahaqiel