Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Evolution of Link

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Follow the jump for the EVOLUTION OF LINK graphically displayed.

------

[attachment=2548:evolution.jpg] (click to enlarge)

Posted

This is quite old

Posted

yeah, plus that's a minish cap sprite before the ocarina of time model and minish cap came out much later..

this seems pretty weak in regards to steering the site back to zelda news, there just isn't really anything about at the moment...

Posted

Good try! :joy:

maby some news about "live" zelda action? like people who dress up as link? or a nearby anime-con?

Posted

Woah that one is quite old indeed...
We should make a new one ;) :P
[url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8375"]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8375[/url]

Posted

Thats sad....

Posted

It amazeing how over the years the image and model of link changed so fast. Maybe the next zelda game that comes out in 2009 will have a newer link.

I think the name of the new zelda is the Legend of Zelda the Axis of Shadow or the Legend of Zelda the Pendant of Light. not sure either is a true game ar just a rumor.

Posted

Old. :embarrassed:

Hopefully we can get more hardhitting news about Zelda or Nintendo soon. GoNintendo usually has great news up often. =) (I haven't checked there in awhile, but there might be something of use for an article on the first page for Hyrule.net.)

[quote]next zelda game that comes out in 2009 will have a newer link.

I think the name of the new zelda is the Legend of Zelda the Axis of Shadow or the Legend of Zelda the Pendant of Light. not sure either is a true game ar just a rumor.[/quote]
? Where did you hear about a new Zelda game coming in 2009? Or a name, for that matter!? o_0

If a Zelda game was coming out in 2009, it;d be posted all over the web by now. We've only heard slight leaks from good ol' Shiggy about Zelda, but nothing huge or anything.
I think the info you got was a rumor.

Posted

[quote name='Order of Heroes' post='170228' date='Sep 18 2008, 04:56 PM']It amazeing how over the years the image and model of link changed so fast. Maybe the next zelda game that comes out in 2009 will have a newer link.

I think the name of the new zelda is the Legend of Zelda the Axis of Shadow or the Legend of Zelda the Pendant of Light. not sure either is a true game ar just a rumor.[/quote]

You attached a Call of Duty picture, how is that relevant? :S

Also, anything that hasn't been officially announced classifys as a rumour, but that one doesn't sound particularly realistic. I think it's possible for a Zelda game to come out next year and Nintendo are doing a good job of it not turning into another Twilight Princess situation, although those names don't seem right.

Posted

[quote name='Order of Heroes' post='170228' date='Sep 18 2008, 07:56 PM']I think the name of the new zelda is the Legend of Zelda the Axis of Shadow or the Legend of Zelda the Pendant of Light. not sure either is a true game ar just a rumor.[/quote]

There was a rumor about the upcoming 'The Legend of Zelda: Axis of Shadows' for Wii on one site few months ago. And the "sensational" news was immediately copied by some other sites. But it was fake and the truth was revealed very soon. Btw that site is closed due to inactivity now and it's owner was banned from N4G.com for 2 weeks back then. Later he said it was 'parody article'.

Posted

Attached a LoZ timeline (unofficial) that I made myself to post on Giantbomb.com. (game-wiki and more)
Just thought it fits in this topic ;)
It's based on info the original editor of the LoZ concept page on giantbomb got from a gamespot video.

Posted

[quote name='Rechka' post='170478' date='Sep 19 2008, 02:01 PM']There was a rumor about the upcoming 'The Legend of Zelda: Axis of Shadows' for Wii on one site few months ago. And the "sensational" news was immediately copied by some other sites. But it was fake and the truth was revealed very soon. Btw that site is closed due to inactivity now and it's owner was banned from N4G.com for 2 weeks back then. Later he said it was 'parody article'.[/quote]

Are you sure that it was fake I was acutuly looking forward to hearing about the new zelda game. But if it is fake than ..............o...........well :cry:

Posted

Order of Heroes, yes they posted a contradiction on the same site where it appeared a week after that. The site is closed now but if you want to see it with your own eyes I could send you the html page that I saved from there when it was open. But hey, that only proofs that the new game will not be called like that, that's all ;) i don't like that 'axis of shadows' title anyway, so i'm glad it's not true.

Posted

[quote name='Rechka' post='170524' date='Sep 19 2008, 04:02 PM']Order of Heroes, yes they posted a contradiction on the same site where it appeared a week after that. The site is closed now but if you want to see it with your own eyes I could send you the html page that I saved from there when it was open. But hey, that only proofs that the new game will not be called like that, that's all ;) i don't like that 'axis of shadows' title anyway, so i'm glad it's not true.[/quote]

Rechka thank you for the truth of the Axis of Shadow I have been waiting for news so when I saw that the name was Axis of Shadow or Pendant of Light I thought it was all true :n_n:

Posted

wow, link sure has come a long way lol.
If I would have seen this when I was 5, I probably would have fainted