Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A NEW VIDEO WITH NO SPOILERS

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Gamespot just released a new video that is about 1 hour long on TP!!!

It has no spoilers because it is the start of the game, but the scenery, even in LQ is awesome!!

Wait for the vid to load for about 5 mins, then skip to about 2:45:00 (there are other games shown there too)

When you get to that point, you should be around where the game is.

Here's the link:

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/video_player/...=wiilaunch_live

Posted

Saw the whole thingy. No spoilers and a quite entertaining movie I must say. The only thing that annoyed the poo out of me was the fact that the people at gamespot were completely crap at gaming. They spent like half an hour just trying to fish before they got one. I almost got as annoyed that I was just about to scream at the screen "IS IT THAT FKING HARD???!!""

Posted

i know, this vid is old too, i got VERY annoyed... how in the hell did they get jobs?

plus they all have a prejiduce towards nintendo its a known fact, the guy the reviewed zelda and gave it a 8.8 was the guy moaning about the wii the whole video

gamespot is a poo website dont even bother with them

Posted

LOL

I totally agree with you both.

The media was good but time was wasted alot and they were indeed crap at playing.

I must say though, i loved seeing the vid because of the scenery-loved the swimming in water part.

Posted

but they wouldnt stop puppying TALKING, i actually said SHUT THE **** UP to the computer and my mom downstairs asked me who i was talking to