Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you all have against Fierce Muffin?

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Honestly. Time and time again I have seen on this site that some people don't get the concept of the word JOKE. For example...even when the panda day thing was proven false...people still said: "Omg we've got to stop the pandas!"

And now...for whatever reason...some people cannot understand the concept of FM's jokes.

What...I ask you...Do you have against him that is so impossible to get over?'

I'm all ears.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Nothing at all.

Posted

Well SOME people do...and they're not answering why....

Posted

Honestly, the only time i have a problem with him, is when i'm trying to read through a semi-serious or informative post, and there is some random, useless comment by him in here that i have to scroll through to get to the next real post, and hn ehave to skip over the eight posts telling him to shut up. I've just learned to skip over most of what he writes, other than httat, he can be funny. No real problems here.

Posted

Anyone else? C'mon I know there are more of you!

And CN...are you gonna lurk or are you gonna post?

Posted

The only problem I have with Muffin is his insensitivity.

I mean, he used to just call people women, which was alright; he had an excuse. "Woman" is not an offensive term. It's just a gender.

But recently, he's been actually insulting women with stereotypes.

There is no excuse for this. "Women complain, men take action." No.

Also, he once kicked a person off chat for using an EMOTE. (^_^)

I used to use that emote quite a lot. Not only that, his comeback was that "They can come right back in". So what? Jeez, it's extremely irritating for those using Java chat. The only reason he wants moderator powers in chat is to be able to unban himself and set topics.

As well as kicking people for minor reasons.

Sahaqiel

Posted

lol hash ass, det er saker det ass, dette er hasjens indrefil

Posted

i can't see anything wrong with muffin. he's fine in my book

Posted (edited)

I used to use that emote quite a lot. Not only that, his comeback was that "They can come right back in". So what? Jeez, it's extremely irritating for those using Java chat. The only reason he wants moderator powers in chat is to be able to unban himself and set topics.

Sahaqiel

Tell them to use mIRC. I also haven't kicked anyone for a few weeks, but that isn't relevant.

Also, all the people not posting, you should post, you know you hate me, tell meeeeeeee, oh yes, do so.

Also, I just wanted to point out that so many people say they hate meeeeeeee. Most people think I hate theeeeeeeeeem. Why do you think I automatically hate you? I don't hate anybody, I might dislike you, but, still, that's a p. low number.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

I think that Muffin is hilarious. A sexist jerk, but hilarious.

Posted

I made a point on another topic, but I forgot what it was now...

Posted (edited)

Everyone hates muffin because he is a sexist asshole who dosent know when to stop being a b!tch.

Edited by Doubleagent (see edit history)

Posted

Everyone doesn't hate me. Stop making stuff up, there are people, unlike you, who can handle an insult or can understand that most everything I say is a joke.

Posted

who dosent know when to stop being a b!tch.

Sure that isn't you?

Posted (edited)

The only problem I have with Muffin is his insensitivity.

I mean, he used to just call people women, which was alright; he had an excuse. "Woman" is not an offensive term. It's just a gender.

But recently, he's been actually insulting women with stereotypes.

There is no excuse for this. "Women complain, men take action." No.

Also, he once kicked a person off chat for using an EMOTE. (^_^)

Sahaqiel

Perfect reasons. I agree.

He 'Jokes around' way too often. When I asked on the forums, 'Am I important?' He just put it staight to me. 'You, you are not'. I did not realize he was joking. It was REALLY harsh. Plus, his behaivior on chat. WHAT IN THE *(&( IS HIS PROBLEM ON CHAT! Every other time he says something, it has to do with swearing or other things I do not feel comfortable talking about! He really should cut it out.

Muffin, I am not saying I hate you, I am saying you should watch your behaivior.

Edited by Specever (see edit history)