Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Varden

8 posts in this topic

Posted

This is basically a fan club for the book series Inheritance (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, etc.). Just come here to speak with other fans and such.
Also we like to kill rats.

Posted

I'll join

Posted

lawl. i'll join. just for fun. i wanna see how long this will last. xD

Posted

[quote name='PokeFan' post='172757' date='Sep 28 2008, 02:45 AM']lawl. i'll join. just for fun. i wanna see how long this will last. xD[/quote]

Lol.
Yeah.
Anyway...
I have no idea what to do.

Posted

[b][size=7]KA-JOIN!!!![/size][/b]

I love Inheritance!!! :D

Posted

LAWL.
Anyway, I found this aweshum Ancient Language dictionary:
History
The ancient language used to be spoken by all living things throughout the world. It used to be just what the name implies - simply a language. However, after magic had wreaked havoc in the world, a race known as the Grey Folk performed a powerful and complicated spell that bonded magic and the ancient language together, so that the former could be performed by speaking the right words in the latter without any confusion and chaos.

The Grey Folk's spell also gave the ancient language two new powers. The first was the ability to describe the true nature of things - anyone who knows the name of something in the ancient language has power over that thing. The second was a power that prevented anyone from lying when speaking in the ancient language (it is unknown why the Grey Folk decided to do this).

Years passed, and after a while, the ancient language was entirely forgotten in Alaga

Posted

my fav book series read all out so far reading the 4th when it comes out [size=6]Joined![/size]

Posted

Inheretence Rocks, love the ancient language dictionary too. WIN.