Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aw Come On!

35 posts in this topic

Posted

So you know how I like this girl, who I still haven't asked out because of fear. Well lets go back to when I was in 5th grade before I was held back.

In 5th grade I liked this girl, but the teacher convinced my mom that I had A.D.D., and I didn't. I mean I don't even know what that is. So anyway she moved on to 6th, and didn't see her untill I was in 7th then I gave up, and moved on to someone else, and then the girl I like now.

Now lets go forward to about 2 days ago. We were at the football game because I'm in marching band, and it just so happens that we had somethings in common than we thought, and now I think I like her again.

In other words, I like 2 girls. One I know who likes me, and one who knows me, but i'm not sure if she likes me. :( I'm really confused. :cry:

Posted

How do you know if you don't have ADD is you don't know what it is?

It's like saying you don't have intestines because you don't know what they are.

Just do whatever, though.

Sahaqiel

Posted

It's like saying you don't have intestines because you don't know what they are.

Sahaqiel

Yeah, but it was a proven fact I don't. That was the day I found out I had my spelling disorder.

Right. Maybe I should wait because as I said, I don't even know if the second girl likes me, and maybe it was irony that we had somethings in common.

Posted

You probably have dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a disorder that makes it so you switch letters around a lot and take pronunciation too seriously, because your mind can't properly string the letters together.

Also, I would say you're in a tough spot. If there's a clear shot at being with someone you like, then I would take it.

Although, it really depends on how much you like the other person.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You probably have dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a disorder that makes it so you switch letters around a lot and take pronunciation too seriously, because your mind can't properly string the letters together.

Also, I would say you're in a tough spot. If there's a clear shot at being with someone you like, then I would take it.

Although, it really depends on how much you like the other person.

Sahaqiel

They also thought that. The ADD/spelling disorder/dyslexia thing doesn't matter now.

Yeah, maybe I should just wait it out a couple of weeks, and see how thing are going because i'm not sure. I thought I was compleatly over the other person, but I guess I still had fellings left over. Thanks Saha. :)

Posted (edited)

Right. Maybe I should wait because as I said, I don't even know if the second girl likes me, and maybe it was irony that we had somethings in common.

It is ironic, it's not just irony. There's obviously something there.

You should wait and figure out how you feel about each of them; figure out who you care about more. Then just go from there..

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Yummymii thinks that you should write a paragraph about each girl and the girl with the longer paragraph is the girl you like more!!!!

And, uhm, to figure out if a girl likes you, you need to... uh... stalk her. :cupid:

Posted

I would continue to talk to both girls. try to sense how you feel about them. the girl that you more in common with will probably easier to talk to. you wouldn't have any conversations that have awkward ending. some people say that opposites attract. sometimes that works, but if you don't agree on the majority of your topics then it could be a lost relationship. but also think: you have lots of time to meet and get to know many girls. like i said get to know both girls and go with what your gut tells you. Instincts will usually tell you if it is a good choice or not.

Posted

So you know how I like this girl, who I still haven't asked out because of fear. Well lets go back to when I was in 5th grade before I was held back.

In 5th grade I liked this girl, but the teacher convinced my mom that I had A.D.D., and I didn't. I mean I don't even know what that is. So anyway she moved on to 6th, and didn't see her untill I was in 7th then I gave up, and moved on to someone else, and then the girl I like now.

Now lets go forward to about 2 days ago. We were at the football game because I'm in marching band, and it just so happens that we had somethings in common than we thought, and now I think I like her again.

In other words, I like 2 girls. One I know who likes me, and one who knows me, but i'm not sure if she likes me. :( I'm really confused. :cry:

DUDE!!!!!!!!!! FOR REAL? I'M IN THE SAME BOAT!!!!!!

See, I have a Girflriend, and yeah, she's cool and all, but she's EXTREMELY shy.

However, I have a crush on a girl at my school. She's nice, Always seems happy, and never ceases to smile.

My advice is do what I do. If one's your GF, keep her and don't dump her. And unless they meet, never tell one about the other.

That's what I do, anyway.

Posted

Yeah, but neither one's my girlfriend. :( Anyway guess what. The hottest girl in my grade wanted me on her team, and then she said I was hers, and then this one dude said I was his (This is for a game in gym to let you know,) and this went on for a few more seconds, and then somehow it got to her to tell him "Shh, he doesn't know I like him yet." I heard of course, but I was like :huhwhat: Then I thought, "really now?" So yeah. Here's a thought for you, how does the hottest girl in a grade like the a guy who's not as popular as she is? I don't get it.

Anyway, I don't like the second girl any more, it was just a weird time, but I do like the first girl still. Some how I think the one above was kidding about it to make me feel nervus. As if I could really talk to girls without the hottest one saying that.

Posted

this is confusing :wacko: .......so:

1.) you liked this girl in 5, but u got held back and dint see her till 7?

2.) then u still liked her? (idk about thisone)

3.) some OTHER girl (i think) is in marching band and u kinda like her

4.) the hottest girl in ur grade likes u supposededly, and u dont realyy think she does

5.) u dont really like marching band girl anymore

um....wow. and i thought my social life had a few bumps in it...jk

just talk to the first girl and see if she is still as u remebers (if u haven' already) then ask the hot girl if she actually likes u. from my expierence dealing with populars, try to talk to them AWAY from their crowd. trust me.

sry for the long post. =]

Posted

The I don't like the band girl, and the popular one was joking (How crul.)

I think the other girl likes me though. No joke on this one. She wants me to talk to her, and walk her to class. Not normal in a day in the life of me.

Posted

Sahaqiel

well easy saha

doc says you have some wierd disease

you don't ask what it is, he never said anything abouit what it is to you, rather your parents

you know you have ADD, you never got the info on what it was.

Posted (edited)

*EDIT* Sorry. I was confused. Please delete this.

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

I know I shouldn't reopen this, but I didn't want to make a new topic.

The girl I like has a boyfriend now. :cry: This sucks. Now i'm really depressed. I feel like I'm going to be sick. :(:cry: WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME!? :cry: :cry:

This reminds me of a chorus of a song by simple plan I heard on four swords misadventures. It goes like this.

"How could this happen to me

I made my mistakes

Got nowhere to run

But life goes on

As I'm fadding away."

Wow that was emoish.